Himiko's Villainous Fantasy

"Kokichiiiii...!" Himiko called, knocking on the door to Kokichi and Himiko's bedroom. Kokichi was lying on his bed, playing with his GameBoy Advance SP. 

   "Yup! I'm in here!" Kokichi called back. Himiko opened the door and walked over to his bed with her hands folded in front of her and a cutesy smile on her face. Kokichi briefly looked up from his video game. "What's up, Monkey Buns?" Himiko leaned over his shoulder and stared at the GameBoy with curiosity.

   "Nyeh...what's that?" she asked. 

   "It's a GameBoy SP," Kokichi explained. "The supreme leader before me gave it to me before he left D.I.C.E." 

    "I've never seen that before," Himiko said.

   "Yeah, it's ancient technology at this point," Kokichi said. He then paused the game and turned to Himiko. "Did you need something?" 

   "No, no...go ahead," Himiko replied. "Keep playing." Kokichi shifted his eyes slowly back and forth in confusion before turning back to his game.

   "Oookay," he said. With his peripheral vision, he could see Himiko standing there, still staring and smiling at him. She was making it hard for him to concentrate. "Alright! Alright!" He turned his GameBoy off and set it down on his nightstand. "What's up, Himiko?" Himiko sighed dreamily as she laid down on the bed next to him and rested her hands and head on his shoulder, batting her eyelashes at him. 

   "Remember a few days ago when I told you I wanted to be a class clown, and be memorable, and stuff?" she asked. 

    "Yeeeaaahhh...and you made everyone disappear, which was really cool," Kokichi replied. "What about it?"

   "Well...I was also practicing," Himiko answered. 

    "Uh...practicing?" Kokichi repeated. Himiko nodded. "Practicing what?"

   "Oh, y'know...just practicing being a clown," Himiko said, fiddling with Kokichi's scarf. Kokichi lifted a brow at her. 

   "I don't follow," he said. Himiko sat up and squealed.

   "Nyeeeeh...! I was just thinking thaaaaat...I can be a clown, too! That way, you and I can be like Joker and Harley Quinn!" Himiko explained. She wrapped her arms around Kokichi's arm, squeezing it tightly as she gazed adoringly at Kokichi. "Nyeeeh...wouldn't ya like that, Mistah K, puddin?'" Suddenly, she gasped out loud. "Nyeh...! Is Harley someone who reminds you of me, too, Kokichi?!" Kokichi chuckled. 

   "Hahaha...no," he said. Himiko gasped in surprise.

   "W-Wait! 'No,' as in, you wouldn't like that we're like the Joker and Harley Quinn, or 'no,' as in, Harley Quinn doesn't remind you of me?" she asked. 

   "Both," Kokichi replied. Himiko stared in disbelief at him with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. Kokichi laughed at her expression.