Dream Boy (6)

Himiko cruised through school in a great mood. She even found herself skipping through the hallways, which is something she rarely did. She was on her way with Angie and Tenko to one of their classes.

   "Himiko, even though you're the purest, most innocent girl in the world and I forgive you, all you had to do was ask me not to wake you up," Tenko mumbled. "I didn't think you'd resort to taping me to my bed! See?! This is why you shouldn't like degenerate males like Kokichi! He's a bad influence on you!"

   "I didn't do it because of Kokichi's influence," Himiko said. "I did it because if I told you the night before not to wake me, you would have forgotten about in the morning, and you would have woken me up anyway."

   "You do have a set routine, Tenko," Angie agreed. "You do things automatically right as you wake up!"

    "Well, I would have remembered for Himiko," Tenko muttered.

   "I couldn't take that chance," Himiko said. "That's why I had to do what I did." Suddenly, Himiko paused. "Nyeh...you guys go on ahead. I'm gonna go get a drink of water." Angie and Tenko continued to walk to class as Himiko leaned over the water fountain and pressed the button. As she drank the water, she noticed someone lean on the wall right next to the fountain. When she looked up, her heart skipped a beat. It was Kokichi.

   "Nee-heehee...well, you're in a good mood today," he remarked. Remembering her dream last night, Himiko surprisingly felt emboldened. 

   "Nyeh...that's right," she said. "What's it to you?" Kokichi raised his brow in amusement. 

   "Ohhh...someone's also feelin' a bit sassy today, too!" he said.

   "Do you have a problem with that?" Himiko asked. 

   "Nope! I like sassy Himiko!" Kokichi replied. 

   "Nyeh...lemme guess...that's a lie," Himiko said.

    "Is it?" Kokichi replied with a mysterious grin. "Do you want it to be a lie...Himiko? Or...would you like that to be the truth?" Himiko's heart started pounding, and her hands became clammy. There he went, making her weak at the knees again, just by saying her name. Her bold exterior began to slip. 

   "Uh...I, um..." she stammered, her mouth feeling dry. She clenched her fists, forcing herself to remain calm. "W-Why does that matter to you?!"

   "Because I know your seeecret," Kokichi teased. Himiko rolled her eyes.

   "Nyeeeh...this again?!" she groaned. "I-I don't have a secret already! Just drop it!"

   "Nee-heehee...wow! You're really persistent, aren't you?" Kokichi said. "But that's okay! I'll make you reveal your secret to me one day, Himiko." 

   "I don't...have...a secret," Himiko growled, inching closer to his face. She was too nervous to realize how close to his face she was. Kokichi smirked at her. 

   "Whatever you say...Himiko," he murmured softly, giving her a quick kiss on the nose, and sauntered off before Himiko could have a chance to respond. She squeaked and blinked her eyes rapidly in shock. A blush formed on her face as she processed what just happened. 

   "He...kissed me," she breathed to herself. "Nyeeeh...he k-kissed me! On the nose!" She squealed and bounced around, happily kicking her feet. "Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!" She clutched her head in disbelief. Many thoughts were going through her mind. Does he actually like me, too?! Is he lying?! Does he actually want me to confess my feelings for him?! Does he actually know about my crush on him?! What would happen if I told him?! Would he be okay with it?! Would he be disgusted?! She didn't know the answers to any of those questions, but she knew one thing for sure: "Nyeeeh...I'm never washing this nose again!" she exclaimed, skipping off to class.

   ***

   Later that evening, Himiko was in her magic room, replaying the "kissing scene" between her and Kokichi in her mind. She squealed and smiled to herself each time she thought about it. The last potion she had to use was the hot and steamy love potion, but she had to admit, she was still scared of using that one. She didn't want to think of herself as a naughty girl. If her spicy love dream contained Kokichi kissing and touching parts of her she never thought would be touched or kissed by him, she couldn't imagine what the hot and steamy love dream would contain. She was surprised at herself for making a hot and steamy love potion in the first place, let alone a spicy love dream potion. Did she have it that bad for Kokichi? Maybe she did, but she felt rather dirty for admitting it. Instead, she decided to test the hot and steamy love potion on someone else. And she knew the perfect person to test it out on. 

   ***

   The girls of Casa V3 were having their monthly slumber party, this time in Maki and Kirumi's room. Himiko volunteered to pour the drinks, while Kirumi made the food and snacks. Himiko made grape juice so that when she gave her potion to her test subject, they wouldn't know the difference between their drink and everyone else's. Himiko had to admit that she felt a little mischievous, as if she were pulling a prank. Kind of like how Kokichi would pull a prank on someone. She felt that he'd be proud of her if he knew what she was doing. The thought gave her warm, fuzzy feelings. Himiko poured the potion into a pink glass cup so that she'd know which cup the potion was in. Right after she poured in the sleeping powder, she then headed upstairs and joined the other girls.

   "Nyeh...grape juice for everyone!" she announced.

   "Seriously?! Grape juice?!" Miu spat. "That ain't the proper drink for a slumber party, titless!"

  "It's fine," Maki said. "At least we have something to drink." Everyone thanked Himiko as she handed each of the girls their glasses. Himiko handed the cup of her potion to Miu. Miu scoffed and snatched the cup from her.

   "Nyeh...don't worry, Miu," Himiko assured. "You'll like it."

   "Oh, yeah?" Miu said. "I'll bet it tastes like shit!"

   "I added extra sugar to it," Himiko lied. "Why don't you taste it and find out?"

   "Fine," Miu grumbled. She took a sip of the potion, then licked her lips. "Huh...hey, this is actually kinda good! You musta added so much sugar that it feels kinda fizzy...like grape soda!" She then downed the entire potion before letting out a satisfied belch. "Hey, half-pint! That was actually really good! Guess just because ya don't have any tits doesn't mean ya don't know you're way around the kitchen!"

   "Nyeh...that's the power of maaagic!" Himiko replied mysteriously. She then waited as the effects of the potion started to kick in.