Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (10)

"Wooow!" Kiki breathed. She and the boys stared in awe at the Celestial Eris of Chaos, its golden paint glinting in the late-afternoon sunlight.

   "Well, guys...there she is!" Kazuichi said, tossing a hammer triumphantly up and down in his hand.

   "Gotta admit, that's pretty cool," Fuyuhiko said. 

   "I did not think such a vehicle like this could be possible to build, but I must say that, just this once, I am content with being incorrect," Gundham said.

   "Well, of course it's possible!" Kaito said. "The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so, and we made it so!"

   "Hell, yeah, man! Couldn't have said it better myself...even if it did sound corny as shit," Mondo said, giving Kaito's back a bro smack.

   "So, Chibi-Kichi, ready to ride this baby?" Kokichi said. 

   "Um, lemme think...YES!!!" Kiki replied, jumping up and down. "Can I do it now?!"

   "Well, I'm not sure we can do it around the neighborhood," Fuyuhiko said. "There are too many people and other obstacles around here. We should probably go to a more wide, open area."

   "Leave it to me! I know one on the outskirts of town," Mondo said. "My biker gang and I use it to drive around just for the hell of it." 

   "Perhaps we shall tow the Celestial Eris of Chaos over there, then," Gundham suggested. 

   "No problem! I'll be the one to tow it over there!" Kaito said. "All you guys, except for Mondo, can ride with me!"

   "What are we waiting for? Let's do it!" Fuyuhiko said. The boys got to work in hooking up the Celestial Eris of Chaos to Kaito's car. Then, they all climbed in, and Kaito followed Mondo to a desolate spot outside the city. Mondo turned onto a dirt road surrounded by grass on either side that veered off from the main road. Mondo led them further down the road until they arrived at a large dirt area. An enormous oval-shaped racetrack was etched into the ground. 

   "My gang and I found this area a few years back," Mondo explained, hopping off of his motorcycle as the others looked around in surprise. "All this used to be grass when we first found it, but we cut it all to make some kind of racetrack, where we'd just cruise around, or whatever."

   "It's perfect!" Kiki exclaimed, looking at the track before her. "All this road, and I get it all to myself! This is gonna be so TOTES AWESOME!!!"

   "Yeah, let's get the Celestial Eris, already!" Kazuichi said. "I wanna see her race!"

    "I'm on it, man! Just...chill!" Kaito said, unhooking Kiki's kart. He and Mondo pushed it onto a random spot on the track. Kiki eagerly jumped into the Celestial Eris of Chaos.

   "Whoooaaa!! I don't have to adjust the seats, or pedals, or anything!" she marveled, gripping the steering wheel and turning it side to side.