The Supreme Leader's New Groove (3)

In walked a girl, slightly shorter than Kokichi. Her short red hair curved slightly inward towards her rosy cheeks, bouncing up and down with each step she took. Behind her was a wagon she was tugging with a large sack inside. She stood as tall as she could in front of Kokichi's throne. Kokichi raised a brow at her. 

   "You're a magician?" he said. "You sure don't look like one."

   "O-Oh! Um...lemme get my hat," the girl mumbled. She reached into her sack and pulled out a magician top hat with a bright red band around it. She put it on and took a deep breath, standing awkwardly before Kokichi. "I am the Amazing Himiko!" she announced with a curtsy. Kokichi sighed as he sat back.

   "Sooo...what are you doing here?" he asked, uninterested. 

   "Nyeh...I wanna put on a show for you, if that's okay, Mr. Supreme Leader, sir," Himiko replied. Kokichi waved his hand dismissively at her.

   "Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever," he said. "Make it fast. I got other things I wanna do." Himiko gulped. 

   "Okay..." she mumbled quietly before reaching into the sack again. She pulled out a deck of cards and expertly shuffled them. Kokichi's eyebrows slightly twitched, slightly impressed at her shuffling skills. She timidly held up the deck of cards to Kokichi. "M-May I?" Kokichi rolled his eyes and motioned for her to come closer. Himiko walked up to him and held out the deck of cards, gesturing to him to pick the top card. His eyes dripping with boredom, he looked at the card, then put it back on the deck. Himiko reshuffled the cards, then, pulled out a red two hearts card.

   "Nyeh...is this your card?" she asked. Kokichi stared at it. For a second, he looked stunned, but he immediately changed his expression and slowly clapped his hands.

   "Woooow...that was super difficult," he said sarcastically. "I bet even a four-year-old couldn't do that! Aaaand how old are you, like, five?"

   "I'm sixteen," Himiko mumbled in response.

   "Nee-heehee...seriously?! No way! Where are your boobs?!" Kokichi laughed. Himiko's shoulders slumped. Her eyes became glossy. Feeling a slight twinge of guilt, Kokichi decided to change the subject. "Anyways, are you going to bore me with another 'magic trick,' or what?"

   "Um...no. Maybe not," Himiko muttered. 

   "Pffft! Well, clip a bunch of clocks to your belt, because that was a 'waist' of time!" Kokichi scoffed. "Hahahaha, get it? 'Waist?' 'Waste? ' " He snapped his fingers rudely at her. "Hey! Are you listening? I'm teaching you how to actually be amusing."

   "I got it," Himiko said despondently. 

   "Apparently you don't because you're still not amusing me," Kokichi said with a snarky grin. "Welp, if that's all you came here to do, thanks for ruining my day! Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out, toots!"

   "Well, actually, Supreme Leader, sir...I came here for an important request," Himiko said.