Undercover Lolita (4)

"You want the look of a strawberry mage?" Celeste asked. Kokichi and Himiko were in Celeste and Kyoko's room, searching for the perfect casual lolita outfit for Himiko. 

   "That's right," Himiko nodded. "I wanna have the look of a mage who's sleepy all the time, like me. But she likes strawberries...also like me."

   "Well, I must admit that I am rather disappointed in your choice," Celeste sighed. 

   "W-Why?" Himiko asked.

   "I was hoping you'd choose a more challenging and exciting style," Celeste admitted. 

   "Yeah, but casual style fits Himiko the best, don't you think?" Kokichi chimed in. "I mean, Himiko is sleepy and lazy, so she wouldn't put much effort into her outfits anyways."

   "I suppose you are right," Celeste sighed. "Still, it would have been interesting to see you in something different, Himiko. But, I digress. Let's find a strawberry-themed casual lolita outfit for you." 

    ***

   Saturday arrived, and Himiko and all the girls who were invited spent all morning getting ready. Himiko's outfit consisted of a white blouse with a strawberry on it underneath a light gray cardigan with small strawberry buttons with only the top part of her cardigan buttoned up. She wore a red, bell-shaped skirt with white polka dots and a small, black bow pinned to the side. On her legs were a pair of pink and white striped stockings, and on her feet were a pair of black platform mary janes. To finish her look of a strawberry mage, she wore her witch hat, changing the orange ribbon to a pink one, and replaced her usual hairclip with a pink bow hairclip. Lastly, she wore light makeup with strawberry-scented lip gloss and perfume. She went downstairs to show Kokichi.

   "Nyeh...how do I look?" she asked. 

   "Welp, you've made me crave a strawberry cake, so thanks for that," Kokichi teased. "But, I think you definitely look like a strawberry mage!"

   "Sooo...do I look cute?" Himiko asked, twirling her skirt bashfully. Kokichi stood up from his bed and walked over to her with a flirty smile.

   "Mm-hmm..." he said, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You look pretty yummy, Monkey Buns." He gave her a kiss on her cheek. As he did, he caught a whiff of her perfume. "Heeey...you smell pretty good, too!" 

   "Yeah, it's my perfume," Himiko replied. "Nyeh...strawberry-scented, to be exact."

   "Mm...now I reeeaaallly want some strawberry cake," Kokichi said. "Buuuut...I guess you'll do for now, HimiCocoa Bean." He began to kiss Himiko's face repeatedly while making chomping noises, making Himiko squeal and giggle with delight.  

   "Himiko? Himiko, are you down here?" came Kaede's voice from the main hallway. 

    "I'm in Kokichi's room!" Himiko called out in response. Kaede peeked inside the room and walked inside. Right behind her was Tsumugi. Kaede was wearing a white, puffy-sleeved blouse with a small, yellow bow in the center of the collar. Over her blouse, she wore a light purple and white checkered A-line jumperskirt with a yellow sash and bow. The straps of the jumperskirt also had yellow bows. The hem of her jumperskirt was decorated with lace and one small, yellow bow on the side. On her hands were white, lacy gloves. Hanging elegantly down her shoulders were a pair of braided pigtails with purple bows at the ends. On her head was a sun hat with white lace and a bow around it. Lastly, on her feet were a pair of ruffled white socks inside light brown heels with bows at the ends.