Dream Boy (5)

Later that night, while everyone was asleep, Himiko was in her magic room, preparing a spicy love potion. As she did, she recalled the moment Kokichi had his arms wrapped around her that morning, and how he murmured in her ear. She replayed that moment in her mind over and over again all day, so much that she couldn't even focus on her schoolwork. She squealed to herself with excitement as she added Kokichi's hair into the cauldron. When she stirred, the water in the pot became the same rich purple it did before, indicating that it was time to pour it into a potion bottle. After she did, she glanced back at her spellbook at the hot and steamy love potion. At first, she thought against making one, but curiosity got the best of her. She washed out her cauldron and filled it up with water again to boil it. After labeling the sweet love potion bottle and the spicy love potion bottle, she got to work on the hot and steamy love potion. After she added the ingredients and Kokichi's strand of hair, causing the potion to turn purple, she poured it into a bottle and labeled it.

   "Nyeh...all done," she said to herself, dusting her hands off with satisfaction. She poured the spicy love potion into a cup and added the magical sleeping powder. Before drinking it, however, she went up to her and Tenko's room. She placed her cup on her nightstand and tiptoed quickly and quietly over to Miu and Kaede's room to get some duct tape from Miu's desk. She rushed back to her room and started duct taping Tenko's wrists to the railings of her bed's headboard so she wouldn't interrupt Himiko's dream this time. Fortunately, Tenko was a heavy sleeper, so Himiko was able to get the job done without fear of Tenko waking up. Then, she duct taped Tenko's mouth in case Tenko decided to call out for help in the morning after realizing she couldn't move her wrists. Feeling satisfied with her handiwork, Himiko went over to her bed and snuggled underneath the covers before drinking her potion. Then, she drifted right off to sleep. 

   Himiko opened her eyes. She was lying on the floor. Around her was darkness, save for the lone spotlight that was shining down on her. She heard subtle music playing. It sounded like pop, but with a flamenco twist to it. She sat up slowly and gasped at what she was wearing. A large, red, ruffled flamenco dress with the skirt parted from the top of her right thigh. Her shoulders were exposed, and covering her chest was a long, ruffled collar. On her feet were a pair of black heels. She reached up to touch her hair, which was adorned with a large, deep red rose. Attached to her ears were a pair of large hoop earrings. 

   "I've never seen anything more beautiful in my life," murmured a familiar voice that made Himiko's heart pound with excitement. She gasped and turned her head in the direction of the voice. As she squinted through the darkness, she could see the figure of someone leaning against a wall. The figure was gazing back at her with mysterious violet eyes that glowed seductively in the darkness. 

   "Kokichi..." Himiko breathed, placing her hand on her chest. She didn't know how or why, but she didn't feel like her normal shy and timid self. She felt rather flirtatious and playful. Did the potion alter some of her personality, too, or was she simply feeling more comfortable with herself in her dreams than she did in real life? She placed her hands on the floor behind her, leaning back on them. She lifted her right leg and rested it on her left knee as if inviting Kokichi over to her. Kokichi grinned and glided over to her, swiveling his hips as he did so. Himiko could see he was wearing a white, long-sleeved collared shirt with the top buttons opened, exposing part of his chest. He was wearing long black pants and shoes. Himiko coquettishly lifted her hand for Kokichi to take it. He pulled her up and held her close to his chest, resting his hand on her waist. He gazed into her eyes with fiery passion. Himiko matched his gaze, practically begging him to sweep her off her feet.