Kokichi and Himiko's Love Suite Event

Himiko nervously entered the Hotel Kumasutra. She didn't think in all her 200 million years of living that she'd find herself there. Monokuma told her earlier that day that he had set her up with someone for that night. She didn't know if Monokuma lied to her or not, but curiosity drove her to find out. He told her that the person would be waiting in Room 7. When she walked up to Room 7, her heart began pounding against her chest. If this was a prank and nobody was there, she'd actually be relieved. She slowly turned the knob and opened the door. The room was filled with so much weird crap, like a torture room on the right side, and a ladder and some buckets, or whatever, on top of a polished, checkered floor on the left side. But what caught her attention was the large bed in the center of the room with evil-looking carousel horses spinning around it, and a giant heart in the background. 

   "Nyeh...h-hello?" she called out in a small voice as the door closed behind her. 

   "BOO!!" came a voice from behind her right after the door closed. 

   "AAHH!!" Himiko shrieked, ducking and covering her head.

   "Nee-heehee...looks like I gotcha good, Himiko!" Kokichi snickered. Himiko looked up to see him towering over her with a smug grin. He must have been hiding behind the door right before she closed it. She rolled her eyes.

   "Y-You're the one who Monokuma said would be waiting for me?!" she exclaimed in exasperation.

   "Hahahaha! I don't know why you're freaked out," Kokichi said with a cheeky grin. "I'm the one who's stuck in here with the ugly girl!"

   "Who are you calling ugly?!" Himiko shot back. "I didn't wanna be stuck in here with you anyways."

    "Well, good! I didn't wanna be stuck in here with you, either!" Kokichi said, sticking his tongue out at Himiko.

   "Good!" Himiko said, sticking her tongue out at Kokichi. She turned to leave the room, but the door was locked. "H-Hey! Why...won't...it...open?!"

   "Monokuma didn't tell you?" Kokichi asked.

   "Nyeh? Tell me what?"

   "He says we have to be in here until we get along," Kokichi explained. 

   "I don't wanna get along with you!" Himiko spat.

   "You mean...y-you don't l-like me?" Kokichi asked tearfully. Himiko crossed her arms.

   "No! You're mean to me!" she said. "And I know you're lying, so cut it out!"

   "Hey, you're pretty good at noticing!" Kokichi said with an impressed smile. "But, you're right. I'm lying. I don't care if you don't like me."

    "Whatever. I'm going over to the bed to meditate, so don't bother me," Himiko mumbled. She trudged over to the bed and sat down cross-legged on it. She stuck her arms out to her sides and closed her eyes. "Nyeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh...nyeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh...nyeeeeeeeehhhhhh..." she hummed. Kokichi ran over to the bed and started jumping on it.