Goth Ball (4)(Goth Girl AU)

"Hello, cousin," Maki said as she and Himiko met up in the cafeteria for lunch later that day. 

    "Nyeeeeh...hello, cousin," Himiko murmured in response. Without another word, they headed towards a table in a shadowy corner of the cafeteria and sat down, observing the other students with disgust. 

    "Everyone here makes me want to puke," Maki muttered. 

   "Especially that girl from this morning," Himiko said with a grimace.

   "You mean that girl with the stupid green bow on her head?" Maki asked. 

    "Precisely," Himiko replied. "She wants to use my witchcraft to gain the favor of a boy she lOvEs." At the mention of the word "loves," Maki and Himiko rolled their eyes in disgust. 

   "Don't tell me you agreed to it," Maki said. 

   "Nyeeeeh...I weakened, cousin," Himiko replied. "But, it was only to get her to shut up."

    "I was asked by a stupid-looking boy to assassinate another boy just because the girl he likes asked the other boy out to the dance before he could do it himself," Maki said. 

   "Coward," Himiko muttered disdainfully. 

    "They all are," Maki agreed. "Every last one of them. That stupid-looking boy, that stupid girl who asked you to help her, and everyone else. That's why you and I will never fall in love with anyone."

   "Love makes people do stupid things," Himiko said. "Look..." She pointed across the room at Gundham and Sonia. "Nyeeeeh...even his dark soul has been tainted by that blonde bimbo."

   "And his, as well," Maki said, pointing to Shuichi. He and Kaede happened to walk up to them at that moment.

    "Hey, guys!" Kaede said in a friendly voice.

   "HHHHHHHHH!!!" Maki and Himiko hissed again. Kaede and Shuichi flinched. 

   "See? I told you they do that," Kaede whispered to Shuichi. Shuichi gulped.

   "So, um...how do you guys like Hope's Peak Academy?" he asked. 

   "We don't," Himiko replied. "Next question. And don't make it a stupid one."

    "Aaaare you guys going to the dance this Saturday?" Kaede asked. "It is a Halloween dance, after all, so maybe you guys might like it!"

   "So, you think that just because we look like this that we're into Halloween?" Maki asked.

   "Y-You're not?" Shuichi asked.

   "Nyeeeeh...are you? " Himiko pointed out to Shuichi. "You look stupidly emo, but does that mean you're into Tim Burton movies, or skeleton stuffed animals...or Panic! at the Disco?"