Undercover Lolita (9)

Kokichi blearily opened his eyes. His vision was blurry at first, but he blinked his eyes to clear it. When he finally came to, he realized that he was lying on a hard, cold, stone floor. Moaning, he reached for his face to rub it, when he noticed that his hands were tied together. He shook his head, forcing himself to completely wake up as he lifted it. He saw that his feet were tied together, as well. He looked at his surroundings. Right at his feet were a tall set of bars. He was locked in a cell. Grunting, he shifted his body so that he was now sitting up. The smell of urine filled his nostrils, making him wrinkle his nose in disgust. He heard the sounds of quiet sobs and sniffles from girls nearby. He then sat up on his knees and looked down at his belt. Fortunately, his kidnapper was dumb enough to leave his tools. He must have thought they were part of Kokichi's costume. Kokichi reached for the knife Sonia had given him and unsheathed it. Sitting back down on his butt, he tried his best to turn the knife so that the handle was placed between his knees. He then carefully placed the blade of the knife in between his hands and pressed the bindings against the blade, slicing them completely. His hands were now free! He then used the knife to cut the bindings from his feet.

    "Thank you, Sonia!" he said to himself. Putting the knife back into the case, he stood up and examined the lock of the cell door. "Let's bust this bad boy open," he muttered. Using his lockpicking tools, he fiddled with the lock until he heard a click. The door to the cell swung open. "Nee-heehee...now we're getting into the swing of things!" he joked. Clipping his lockpicking tools back onto his belt, he then reached for his flashlight and looked around. Right when he was about to search for Himiko, however, the door to the room opened up. Kokichi quickly bolted back into his cell and laid back down. 

   "Hey! Who's in here?" came the gruff voice of Kokichi's kidnapper. He looked inside each cell, making sure nobody was hiding. When he got to Kokichi's cell, he noticed the door was unlocked. "You awake in there?" the man asked. Kokichi stayed quiet and still. The man narrowed his eyes and walked inside, pulling out a syringe. When he knelt down to see if Kokichi was truly asleep, Kokichi thrusted his foot into the man's face. The man shrieked and fell backwards. Kokichi then sprang up and snatched the syringe away, sticking the needle in the man's neck. Before he knew it, the man fell asleep. Kokichi got a closer look at the man, smirking as he realized his suspicions were confirmed. He definitely recognized the man, now! But, the important thing at the moment was Himiko. Finally getting a good look at his surroundings, he realized the room was a dungeon with many other cells. Kokichi looked in each cell. Many were empty, but there were some that were occupied. As he walked further along, the smell of urine became stronger. Kokichi nearly gagged at the smell. How long had these girls been down here? He kept searching each cell for Himiko, but he was beginning to think that he was too late as he neared the end of the row of cells. Finally, at the last cell, he spotted pink and white-striped stockings inside a pair of black platform mary janes. He rushed over to the cell and looked inside to find Himiko with her hands and feet bound together, and her eyes filled with terrified and exhausted tears. 

    "Himiko!!" Kokichi exclaimed in hushed excitement. Sobbing, Himiko slowly turned to him with a confused face.

    "Who are you?" she asked. Her voice was raspy from crying. Using his sleeve, Kokichi wiped the makeup from his face. 

   "It's me! Kokichi!" he replied. Himiko's eyes widened with hope.

    "Kokichi?!" she whispered. 

   "Hang on, Himiko! I'll get you outta there!" Kokichi said, reaching for his lockpicking tools. In a matter of seconds, he unlocked her door, and with Sonia's knife, he freed Himiko. Himiko threw her arms around him.