Ride The Way Into His Heart

"Hey, Himiko! Hahahaha! Look at meeeeee!!" Kokichi laughed with glee as he sped down the street on his bike, holding his arms out to his sides. "No hands!" Himiko was sitting on the sidewalk. She'd been watching Kokichi go back and forth down the street all afternoon. It was a little monotonous just sitting there watching him, but she loved seeing Kokichi laughing and having fun. He stopped in front of her. "Cool, huh?"

   "Nyeh...I've never seen anyone ride with no hands!" Himiko exclaimed. 

   "Wanna see me pop a wheelie?" Kokichi asked, wiggling his brow at her. Himiko's eyes widened with horror.

   "No! That sounds painful!" she cried. "Nyeh...what does that even mean, anyway?"

   "Nee-heehee...it's basically when you lean back slightly and lift the front wheel into the air while you ride," Kokichi explained. Himiko's eyes bugged out of her skull.

   "YOU CAN DO THAT?!" she shouted.

   "Yuppers! Wanna see?" Kokichi said.

   "Well...okay, but...be careful," Himiko said hesitantly. Kokichi stroked her cheek.

   "Don't worry, Monkey Buns! I've been poppin' wheelies since I was nine!" Kokichi said confidently. "Here I goooo!" He sped off down the street, trying to gain some speed. Then, he turned and rode back in he direction towards Himiko. As he neared closer to her, he leaned back slightly, raising the front wheel well off he ground. Himiko's eyes widened with amazement.

   "Nyeeeh...Kokichi!! That was amazing!!" she shouted, applauding him. Still sitting on his bike, Kokichi bowed.

   "Thank you! Thaaaank you!" he said dramatically. "How about you, babe? You wanna ride?" Himiko froze in fear.

   "N-No...that's okay," she said. 

   "Hm? Why not?" Kokichi asked. "It's super fun!"

   "Well, I, um...I don't know how to ride a bike," Himiko admitted quietly. Kokichi stared at her in disbelief.

   "Wait...seriously?" he asked. "I mean, Kaede, I get, but, you don't know how to ride?"

   "Well, I wanted to when I was little, but...I've always been too scared to," Himiko said. 

   "Welp, it's time to teach you to ride!" Kokichi said, hopping off his bike. 

   "What?! ME?!" Himiko cried in alarm.

   "Yeah! But don't worry. I'll help you," Kokichi said. Himiko backed away.

     "But I don't wanna!" she said fearfully. "I thought you didn't have to do things you don't wanna do!"