Undercover Lolita (3)

The next afternoon, Himiko was on her computer searching for lolita styles that would fit her. But all that she could find, however, was nothing but frustration. She sighed heavily, plopping her forehead onto her desk. 

    "I heard the sound of grief and misery!" Kokichi teased as he entered Himiko and Tenko's room.

    "Nyeh...you heard correctly," Himiko mumbled, lifting her head up to look at him. As she did, Kokichi kissed her forehead before sitting on her bed. 

    "What are you doing?" Kokichi asked, looking at Himiko's computer screen. 

    "Looking up which lolita style suits me for Celeste's lolita party thingy," Himiko answered. Each tab above the URL bar had a specific type of lolita fashion. She clicked through them as she showed Kokichi. "Look, there's classic lolita, sweet lolita, goth lolita, and so many others!" With his hands, Kokichi gestured to Himiko to hand him the mouse.

   "Why don't you like the classic one?" Kokichi asked, clicking the first tab.

   "I just don't like those dresses," Himiko said. "They're too...'old-y.'" Kokichi clicked the next tab with the sweet lolitas. 

    "And this style?" he asked.

    "It's cute, but...it looks like you have to wear too much stuff," Himiko replied. 

   "'Kaaay...and the goth lolita?" Kokichi asked, clicking the next tab. "I think you'd look pretty cool as a goth lolita."

    "That's Celeste's style," Himiko said. "I don't wanna wear the same style as someone else."

   "Fair enough," Kokichi shrugged. "Hey! Maybe there's a hobo lolita style! You wouldn't have to wear a lot, and you can put a bag over your ugly, hobo face!" 

   "Nyeh!" Himiko exclaimed, laughing and swatting Kokichi. "Why are you being so sassy to me lately?" 

     "You may be my Supreme Lady, but you're not immune from my sass, Monkey Buuuns!" Kokichi replied, giving Himiko a tight hug. 

    "Nyeh...what a pain," Himiko muttered, shaking her head. Kokichi gave her a cheeky grin and kissed her cheek. Together, they continued to search for more lolita styles. 

   "Sailor lolita?" Kokichi asked.

   "No. I don't wanna dress up as someone who's always on the ocean," Himiko responded. 

    "Punk lolita?"

   "No. I'm guessing that's what Ibuki might go as."

   "You're so right! Um...steampunk lolita? That sounds cool!"