Goth Ball(6)(Goth Girl AU)

Kokichi was at his locker, whistling a tune while grabbing his books for his next class. When he closed the locker door, Himiko was standing there. 

    "SHIT!!!" Kokichi exclaimed in surprise, dropping his books in the process. Soon right after, he started laughing. "Hahahaha...hey, that was good! You really got me!" he said, picking up his books. "You must be the new girl everyone's talking about."

    "Nyeeeeh...I'm one of them," Himiko sighed dreamily, fidgeting as she stared at Kokichi. Noticing her body language, Kokichi grinned flirtatiously at her. He leaned against the locker and tilted his head in a boyishly cute way.

    "So...got a name?" he asked in a suave voice.

   "Himiko Yumekawa!" Himiko answered immediately. She whimpered as her hands fidgeted, like she wanted to reach out and touch him, but she forced them to stay at her sides. Amused by her reaction, Kokichi decided to press further. 

   "What's your ultimate talent?" he asked, raising his brow flirtatiously. 

   "Ultimate Witch!" Himiko answered. "Oohhh...I mean, I'm really the Ultimate Magician, but I prefer to be called the Ultimate Witch! Nyeeeeh...and I know who you are! You're Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader!"

    "Nee-heehee...how'd you know?" Kokichi asked with a cheeky grin. Himiko couldn't help herself. Breathing heavily, she inched closer to Kokichi to the point where her forehead was touching his. Kokichi raised his eyebrows in surprise, but his amused grin remained on his face.

   "Nyeeeeh...I had to know your name after knowing your true identity," she breathed.

   "My true identity?" Kokichi repeated. 

    "Mm-hmm!" Himiko replied, nodding eagerly. 

    "And what might that be?" Kokichi murmured seductively. For Himiko, it was too much to bear. She wrapped her arms around Kokichi's neck, gasping pleasurably. 

   "I...thought of...a limerick just now," she murmured softly, running her hand down his chest. "Do you...nyeeeeh...wanna hear it?" 

    "I s'pose I've noth'n better t'do," Kokichi replied in an Irish accent, his voice still low and flirty. Himiko bit her lip, trying to keep herself from jumping all over Kokichi. 

    "Nyeeeeeh...okay...here goes," she said and began reciting her limerick:

    'There once was a boy who was a liar

     Who set a girl's black soul on fire

     She wanted romance

     So she asked him to the dance

    Because he resembled a sexy vampire.'"

   "Ohhh...so, I look like a vampire to you," Kokichi murmured, wiggling his brow flirtatiously.