Himiko's Bewitching Beauty

"Nyeh...Kokichi! Where are you?" Himiko called out as she entered the living room. She and Kokichi had planned to watch "The Mask" together, but Kokichi was nowhere in sight. "Kokichi?" Himiko called again, craning her neck. She looked to her right in the direction of the dining room, but he wasn't there, either. Suddenly, she felt her vision grow black as a pair of hands cover her eyes. She uttered a small gasp of surprise before smiling. She knew there was only one person who enjoyed sneaking up on and surprising her like that. 

   "You called?" Kokichi said. 

    "Yes, I did," Himiko replied, folding her hands in front of her. Kokichi gently grabbed one of her hands and twirled her around before wrapping his other hand around her waist and dipping her. Himiko let out a small shriek of surprise.

   "Didn't know I could do that, did you?" Kokichi murmured with a flirty smirk. Himiko blushed.

    "Nyeh...why are you in a romantic mood all of a sudden?" she asked. Kokichi sighed deeply.

   "I love you," he said in a deep, goofy voice before proceeding to give her little kisses all over her face, making Himiko giggle. "Ah, you set my soul on fire. It is not just a spark, but a flame. A big, roaring flame. I can feel it now. Burning...burning! " Himiko laughed harder and nudged him playfully.

   "You watch way too much Tom and Jerry," she said. 

    "Hmhmhm...you do too if you knew where I got that from," Kokichi pointed out with a wink. They both chuckled and shared a kiss. Kokichi lifted her back up. "Ready for the movie, Himi?" 

    "Nyeh...I was ready before you were," Himiko replied. 

    "I wAs ReAdY bEfOrE yOu wEre," Kokichi mimicked playfully. 

   "MeH mEh MeH tHeH ThEh tHeH mEh Meh," Himiko said, sticking her tongue out at Kokichi. Kokichi laughed and kissed her cheek before popping the movie in and sitting down to watch it. It wasn't long before they got to the part where Jim Carrey's character first met Cameron Diaz's. 

   "She kinda reminds me of you," Kokichi said. Himiko's eyes and mouth widened as she stared at Kokichi in disbelief. Kokichi gave her a strange smile. "What?"

   "She reminds you of me?! " Himiko asked incredulously.

    "Well...yeah, but only in this movie," Kokichi replied with a shrug.

   "D-Do you know who she is?!" Himiko exclaimed. "That's Cameron Diesel!" Kokichi chuckled and shook his head.

   "It's Cameron Diaz, you goober," he corrected. "And, why? Is it bad that she reminds me of you?"

   "Well...no, but, why does she remind you of me?!" Himiko asked. "She's what guys would call 'a babe.'"

   "Well...I guess because Jim Carrey reminds me of myself in a way, and he ends up with Cameron at the end of this movie," Kokichi simply replied. "I guess that's why."