Goth Ball (5)(Goth Girl AU)

"What are they doing?!" Maki demanded. "Why aren't they eating lunch?! Why is Kaito being shown that piece of paper?!"

   "Hmhmhm...I think Kokichi's tutoring Kaito, since Kaito's kinda struggling in math," Kaede giggled. Himiko gasped.

    "You mean...Kokichi is the smarter one?!" she breathed. 

   "Yeah...pretty much," Kaede replied. 

   "Tell...me...more...about...him..." Himiko rasped. 

     "Er, well...Kokichi Ouma is the Ultimate Supreme Leader. He's a trickster," Kaede replied. "He likes playing pranks on people, and he does tend to lie a lot. But, other than that, not many people really know about him." Himiko's eyes widened. 

   "What do you mean?!" she demanded.

   "He...doesn't really like to talk about himself," Kaede explained. "So, we really don't know anything about him."

   "So, he's...he's...mysterious?!" Himiko asked, hyperventilating. 

   "Uhhh....yeah...pretty much," Kaede said, raising a brow at Himiko. 

   "Oh, my goth! He's...perfect! " Himiko breathed. "Nyeeeeeeh...deathly pale, dark hair, smart, a trickster, and...mysterious! And him being the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I bet he also wears a cape! All of that can only mean one thing!" She sighed and moaned rapturously as she ran her hands down her body. "I want...him...now!" 

   "But...why do you want him?" Shuichi asked. "He's kind of a troublemaker." Himiko locked murderous eyes with him. 

   "Nyeeeh...don't you understand?" she growled. "He's a vampire! And he lies to protect his true identity!" 

   "Hahaha, what?" Shuichi laughed. "He's not a vam-" But, he was interrupted by Kaede nudging him to be quiet. 

    "You know, maybe you're right, Himiko!" she said with a large grin. "I think Kokichi's a vampire, too!"

    "K-Kaede!!" Shuichi stammered.

   "I know I'm right...!" Himiko replied, breathing heavily. "I must have him...now!"

   "What about Kaito?" Maki asked eagerly. "Tell me more about him!"

    "Hm, well...Kaito Momota is the Ultimate Astronaut," Shuichi replied. 

    "So, he's gone to space?" Maki breathed. 

  "Well, actually, not-" Shuichi began.

   "He has!" Kaede interrupted. Shuichi looked at her in utter shock. 

   "Amazing!" Maki breathed. "Outer space is the perfect place! It's darker than my room and it's suffocating! To be in a place where darkness and death are practically waiting to take you away in their sweet embrace...he is sooo lucky!" Maki and Himiko sighed blissfully as they stared dreamily at Kaito and Kokichi.