Dream Boy (2)

Later that night, while everyone was asleep, Himiko quietly tiptoed downstairs and headed towards the back door to Casa V3. Ever so quietly, she opened the door and closed it, pausing for a few seconds to make sure nobody heard her. Then, she tiptoed over to the gazebo and opened the entrance to her secret magic room. Once inside, she headed straight for her bookshelf containing spellbooks. She moved her hand along the spines, searching for a particular spellbook.

   "Nyeh! Here it is!" she exclaimed, pulling out a spellbook entitled "Inside the Magical Mind." She opened it and skimmed the section of the book about dreams until she found what she was looking for. She came across a chapter called, "Build the Perfect Dream." Each section of the chapter listed different genres, like comedy, action-adventure, horror, etc. The one Himiko was looking for was, of course, romance. She hurried over to the romance section of the chapter. Filled with excitement, she began to read:

   ROMANCE:

    Love is in the air! But if you want it in your dreams, as well, the list below will give you the perfect opportunity to build your ideal love life! Whether you want a sugary sweet relationship with your ideal, or you want to heat it up with some hot and steamy goodness is all up to you!

   Sweet love dream: Wanna have a dream where you and your ideal are in a cutesy, lovey-dovey, mushy relationship? Then, a sweet love dream is what you need! 

   Boil water in a small cauldron. Once water is boiled, add 1/2 cup of dream powder, a pinch of sunlight, 3/4 cup of pixie dust, 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp of sugar, and a strand of hair of the person you wish to romance, or be romanced by. Mix contents until water becomes a different color. Pour contents into a potion bottle. Add sleep powder before consuming. Drink and enjoy! Add extra sugar for an extra sweet dream!

   Spicy love dream: A dream where you and your ideal are involved in a relationship with a bit of spice to it with just the right amount of steam! Look no further than the spicy love dream!

   Boil water in a small cauldron. Once water is boiled, add 1/2 cup of dream powder, 3/4 cup of fire flakes, 1 tsp of pepper, 1 tsp of ground ginger, 1 tsp of cinnamon, and a strand of hair of the person you wish to romance, or be romanced by. Mix contents until water becomes a different color. Pour contents into a potion bottle. Add sleep powder before consuming. Drink and enjoy! Add extra pepper, ginger, and cinnamon for an extra spicy dream!

   Hot and steamy love dream: Want a relationship dripping with lust and passion? How scandalous! But you've just got to have one, right? Then, a hot and steamy love dream is what you're looking for!

  Boil water in a small cauldron. Once water is boiled, add 1/2 cup of dream powder, 2 cups of fire flakes, 2 cups of dragon fire, 1/2 cup of pepper, 1/2 cup of ginger, 3/4 cup of cinnamon, 3/4 cup of sugar, 1 vampire fang, a petal of the succubus flower, and a strand of hair of the person you wish to romance, or be romanced by. Mix contents until water becomes a different color. Pour contents into a potion bottle. Add sleep powder before consuming. Drink and enjoy!

  Himiko looked in dismay as she read the directions. What filled her with dread was having to obtain a strand of hair from Kokichi. How was she going to do that? It's not like she could go up to him and ask him for a strand of his hair. She'd have to get his hair some other way. She thought to herself as she thought of his dark black-purplish hair. She smiled to herself, thinking how it curved outwards. She thought it matched his mischievous personality well. She also thought it was weird. How was he able to brush his hair for it to look like that? That's when an idea popped into her head: his brush! She had to sneak into his room to retrieve it. Without thinking anymore about it, she hurried out of her magic room and straight for the boys hallway. She took a deep breath as she stood outside of Kokichi and Gonta's room. 

   After mentally preparing herself, she slowly opened their door and peeked inside. Both Kokichi and Gonta were sound asleep. Himiko briefly closed her eyes in relief. She tiptoed over to Kokichi's nightstand and quietly opened the drawers, searching for his brush. Fortunately, it was in the second drawer, and she found strands of his hair sticking out from it. She plucked a few of the strands and hid them in her pocket, reminding herself to put them in a jar later. She was about to leave when she looked over to Kokichi. It was weird. He was so lively and animated all the time that it seemed strange to see him so quiet. But there he was, snoozing peacefully. Himiko thought it was actually quite adorable. She could watch him sleep forever, except...that was rather creepy. She couldn't move her feet, however. She wanted so badly to kiss him goodnight. She couldn't help herself. Blushing, she tiptoed quietly next to Kokichi's bed. He was sighing softly in his sleep. Himiko smiled sweetly at him.

   "Nyeh...goodnight, Kokichi," she whispered, and leaned forward to gently kiss his forehead. She then headed towards the door. "Sweet dreams," she whispered before smiling at Kokichi and shutting the door behind her. Back inside her magic room, Himiko stored Kokichi's strands of hair in a jar while pondering what type of dream she should have. 

   "I'll start with the sweet love dream," she said to herself, checking her spellbook again. "I don't think I'm ready for that third one." She then got right to work on the potion. She added each ingredient after boiling water in her cauldron. As she did, steam began to emanate from the cauldron. Himiko slowly twirled her hands, lifting them up to her face as the sweet-smelling steam filled her nostrils. She then added Kokichi's strand of hair and began to stir the ingredients. After a while, the water turned a rich, vibrant purple. Himiko's face glowed from the purple water. She grinned excitedly as the water began to sparkle. She grabbed a potion bottle and poured the contents of the cauldron inside. 

    "Nyeh...and now for the sleep powder!" she said. She grabbed a cup and a vial of sleeping powder from her shelf. She poured the purple potion into the cup before storing the potion bottle onto her shelf. Then, she added the sleeping powder to the potion inside her cup. She drank the potion. It was sweet, and surprisingly tasted like grape soda, Kokichi's favorite. After she finished drinking the potion, Himiko hurried excitedly back to her room and snuggled underneath her blanket, falling asleep immediately.