Undercover Lolita (5)

The girls were walking on the sidewalk towards the café. On the way there, Himiko noticed a billboard with many advertisements. One sheet of paper, however, caught her eye. On it were many headshots of different girls. Himiko lifted one of the advertisements to see the title of the paper with the headshots. She gasped upon seeing the word "missing." 

   "Nyeh...hey, guys? There's a missing persons poster here," Himiko called out to her friends. 

   "I assume things like that happen all the time, so...I don't think there's any reason to worry, Himiko," Mikan said.

    "But...it says that the last place these girls were seen was somewhere on this street," Himiko said. "It says that for all of them! And they all went missing not too long ago! Some of them even earlier this year!"

   "Around the same time the lolita café opened up?" Celeste asked with a hint of concern in her voice. "That is very unfortunate."

   "And near the café itself," Sayaka said, looking worriedly at the building the café was located in. 

   "Oh, but, come on, guys," Kaede said. "We're all in a group. There's no way anyone's going to snatch any of us away, as long as we stick together."

    "Well, I suppose that is true," Tsumugi said thoughtfully. "I feel less scared knowing that."

   "So, what are we waiting for? Leeeet's go!" Ibuki cheered. Everyone followed Ibuki to the café. With one last glance at the missing persons poster, Himiko followed in silence. Once inside the building, they noticed a sign that said the café was on the third floor, so they took the elevator. Once they entered the third floor, they followed a long, pink corridor to an open area under the sign, "Lolita Land Café," written in baby blue, except the first two letters of the first two words were colored in pink and decorated with lots of cute bows. At the entrance of the café were two girls, who appeared to be in their very early twenties, in lolita dresses. One was all dressed in white from head to toe, and the other dressed in completely black. 

   "Hiiiii!!!" the one in all black said, waving cheerfully. 

  "Hiiii!!!" the one in white said with a sad face, making crying gestures with her fists near her cheeks. 

   "I'm Kairi!" the one in black exclaimed happily. 

   "And I'm Airi," the one in white mumbled sadly.

   "We're the Shiro to Kuro Lolita Twins!" they announced together. "We will be serving you todaaaay!"

   "Welcome, princesses," Kairi said, bowing cheerfully. "It's been a long time since you were home! Please, follow me and my sister!" The girls followed the lolita twins into the café, where Kairi rang a bell. "Everyone! The princesses have arrived!"

   "Hello, princesses! Welcome baaaack!" the other lolita waitresses said in response before continuing serving their respective customers.