Goth Ball (3)(Goth Girl AU)

After Tenko finished showing Himiko to her classes, the bell to start first period rang. The halls soon became flooded with students rushing to their classes. 

   "So amazing! You have first period with me, Himiko!" Tenko said. "It's Biology!"

    "Excellent..." Himiko said. "Maybe I'll get to learn how to do horrible things to your body. And, I get to watch while your dead flesh decomposes and reduces to your very bones." Tenko stared at her, aghast. 

    "Well, um...right this way, Himiko!" she said, leading her to the Biology room. Tenko sat down and patted the empty seat next to her. "You can sit next to me, Himiko!"

   "Nyeeeeh...I knew I should have stayed in bed today," Himiko sighed as she sat down. 

   "Class, we have a new student joining us today!" the teacher said enthusiastically. He nodded to Himiko. "Miss, will you please stand up and tell the class your name?" Himiko sighed and rolled her eyes before standing up and glowering at the class with her wide-eyed murderous stare. She lifted her hands high above her head.

    "Bow down before me! Cower in fear! I am Himiko Yumekawa, the Ultimate Witch!" she said in an ominous, yet grand, voice. The others stared at her apprehensively. "Nyeeeh...talk to me if you wish to be hexed for the rest of your life." She then sat back down and folded her hands onto her desk, raising her brow expectantly at the teacher.

   "Um...okay, then. Thank you for that, Miss Yumekawa," the teacher said, laughing nervously. Hurriedly changing the subject, he began the lesson. After he finished, the students either started doing their homework, or chatting amongst each other. Tenko turned to Himiko. 

    "Wow, Himiko! It's so amazing that you're a witch!" she said. 

    "Nyeeeeh...why do you care?" Himiko asked, her face filled with contempt.

     "Well...there's this dance on Saturday, aaaannnd..." Tenko began. Himiko rolled her eyes.

    "I don't use my witchcraft for stupid things," she interrupted.

    "No, no! It's not for anything stupid!" Tenko said. "I'm doing it for love!"

    "Love is stupid," Himiko muttered.

    "How could you say that, Himiko?!" Tenko gasped. "Love is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world! Maybe one day, you'll love someone, too!"

   "Nyeeeeh...puke off!" Himiko growled. 

    "I'm serious, Himiko," Tenko said. "Haven't you ever wondered what it's like to be in love?"

    "It sounds like a nightmare," Himiko mumbled. "And not the good kind."

    "Mmm...you just have to find the right person," Tenko said with a friendly grin. Himiko slowly turned to her with a menacing stare.