Kokichi and Himiko Get Fluffy

Himiko skipped happily into the living room, where Kokichi was watching TV. She plopped herself right next to him, shoving her face into his arm while wrapping her own arms around his. Kokichi could only see her big, brown eyes blinking back at him. He smiled and raised a brow at her.

   "What?" he chuckled. 

   "Nyeh...betcha can't make me smile," Himiko responded, giving Kokichi a quick kiss on his cheek. 

    "Pffft...I don't even have to try," Kokichi said, flipping through the channels. "I can just look at you and you smile immediately."

   "Nuh-uh!" Himiko exclaimed.

   "Yuh-huuuuh!" Kokichi teased. He turned his face to Himiko, who was folding her lips in, trying hard not to smile. Kokichi slightly shifted his head to move his bangs from his eyes, making Himiko smile wide.

   "Nyeeeeh! You did the head-movey-bang-flippy thing!" she gushed. 

   "Yeah, cuz I knew that would getcha," Kokichi replied with a wink. "Like I said, I don't have to try!"

   "Nyeh...I can't help it!" Himiko said, using both hands to playfully ruffle Kokichi's hair. "You're just so cute with your long hair, and big, purple eyes, and you're just being your little Kokichi self! I love it so much!" She threw her arms around him and squished her cheek against his. "Okay, but seriously, I'm gonna be serious this time." She patted her cheeks, making sure to keep herself from smiling. She took deep breaths and wiggled her mouth. Kokichi smiled at her.

   "Stop smiling! You're gonna make me smile!" Himiko shouted, smacking his arm. 

   "Nee-heehee...I'm sowwyyy," Kokichi teased.

   "And no baby talk, either!" Himiko said, pressing her cheeks. She cleared her throat and took one last deep breath. "Nyeh...okay. I'm ready." She looked at Kokichi with a deadpan stare. Kokichi then leaned his forehead against Himiko's and gazed into her eyes.

   "I love you," he murmured softly.

   "Wheeeeeeeeee!!! Ggghhhgggghhhh!!!" Himiko squealed and gurgled with delight as a blush formed on her cheeks. Kokichi lifted his hand, bending his fingers towards him, and blew on his nails before rubbing them on his chest in triumph. Himiko gave him a shove.

   "Don't be all braggy about it!" she said. 

   "Can't help it, Monkey Buns," Kokichi replied with a shrug. "You're just too easy."

   "Nyeh...so are you!" Himiko said.

   "Me? Pfft...yeah, ri-" Kokichi began. But before he could finish, Himiko started tickling him. Kokichi fell backwards, laughing while trying to get Himiko off of him. "HIMIKO!!! CUT IT OUT!!! STOP IT!!! AAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! OH, MY GOD!!! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH!!!"

   "Nyeh...who's too easy, now, Mr. Tickles? Huh?" Himiko said. "Nyeh...had enough?"

   "YES!! YES!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Kokichi replied, laughing. Himiko stopped tickling him. Kokichi took a few deep breaths to calm down. Then, he slowly turned to Himiko with a mischievous gleam in his eye that Himiko knew all too well. Laughing nervously, Himiko jumped up from the couch to run, but Kokichi was quicker. He wrapped his arms around her waist and threw her back onto the couch. Before Himiko could get a chance to escape, he started tickling her.

   "NYEH!!! AAAAHHHH, KOKICHIIIII!!!" she screamed while laughing. "AAA-HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMO-O-OOORE!!" Kokichi went from tickling her waist to tickling her cheeks. Himiko scrunched her shoulders and blushed. "Nyeeeeh...!" she gushed. Chuckling, Kokichi leaned forward and gave Himiko a long, tender kiss. He laid down next to her, propping his head on his hand. 

   "Sooo...I make you smile, huh?" he asked her. 

   "Yeeaaah..." Himiko replied, bashfully holding her fists in front of her mouth. Kokichi leaned his forehead against hers.

   "You always put a smile on my face, too," he murmured. 

   "Eeeee...Kokichiiiii...!" Himiko squealed, giving Kokichi a small, playful shove. Kokichi wrapped his arm around her and gave her cheek soft kisses, while Himiko squealed endlessly with delight.