Dream Boy (1)

"Nyeeeh...Kaede, Kaede!" Himiko exclaimed. Kaede and Miu frantically looked up from what they were doing to see Himiko running into their room. 

    "Himiko! What's wrong?" Kaede asked immediately. 

    "Nyeh! Open your window! Hurry!" Himiko demanded. Kaede went straight to the window to open it. With an excited smile, Himiko rushed over to the window and looked out of it. 

   "What's...going on?" Kaede asked as Himiko darted her head around as if she were looking for something outside. Suddenly, she gasped, and lowered herself where only her eyes were peeking over the window sill.

   "There he is!" she whispered. Miu joined them at the window. All three girls saw Kokichi chasing Keebo around. Kokichi was laughing mischievously while holding a horseshoe-shaped object. Keebo was screaming his head off, begging Kokichi to leave him alone. Miu and Kaede smiled at Himiko and rolled their eyes. 

   "What's he up to this time?" Kaede asked her. Himiko sighed dreamily. 

   "Ohh...he's just chasing Keebo with a magnet," she answered, laying her head on her arms. 

   "Why the hell is he doin' that?" Miu asked. 

   "Ohh...to see if Keebo has the same reaction to when you stick a magnet on a TV screen," Himiko replied, her eyes still glued to Kokichi.

   "Uhh...don't you think we should stop him?!" Kaede exclaimed. 

   "Ohh...I would love to," Himiko sighed. "I'd do anything to talk to him. But...I'm too nervous." Kaede shook her head.

   "I'll go stop him, then," she said, and dashed out of the room. Himiko kept her eyes on Kokichi. Like a predator stalking its prey, he was slowly approaching Keebo, who was backed against a tree, pleading for Kokichi to stop. 

   "Huh! That little dumbass actually thinks a magnet is gonna mess up Keebo?!" Miu said. "Himiko, you have a crush on a brainless, dickless asshole!"

   "Nyeeeh...I'm sure he knows," Himiko sighed longingly. "He's just tormenting Keebo."

   "Well...then he's just a dickless asshole, then," Miu said with a shrug. They both watched as Kaede went up to Kokichi, snatched the magnet from him, and smacked him upside his head, pointing her finger at him and scolding him. Keebo fell to his knees and folded his hands together, thanking Kaede. Kokichi merely laughed and shrugged, telling both Kaede and Keebo that the magnet wasn't going to do anything to Keebo. Kaede continued to scold him, and told him that he should stop terrorizing Keebo, anyway. Kokichi yawned from boredom and placed his hands behind his head as Kaede reprimanded him. Himiko propped her head into her hands and smiled dreamily at him.

   "He doesn't care that he's in trouble," she said. "Nyeeeh...he's so cool and rebellious."