♠︎Aki Hayakawa♠︎ Never

Hoi...i bet you thought i was dead. Well i wasn't, just busy. That being said, a little update. I've been in college for 2½ years now also i have a boyfriend  (go figure), ummmm oh! And I've now been promoted to the broke college student status. ^-^. I missed you guys...

This one's short but it's really good, imo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aki breathlessly watched as (y/n) shook beneath him. Her back arched so perfectly against the sheets that he almost had the mind to roll her onto her knees. But he decided against it when he was once again blessed with the sight of her eyes rolling back in pleasure.  Pleasure that only he could bring her. He softly cooed sweet taunts against the skin of her neck while his hips desperately rutted against hers. The overstimulation, brought her to tears and within seconds she was given her 2nd orgasm of the night. A bite to her shoulder was Aki's response as he soon followed after.

The room was polluted with the scent of sex and the feral groans that escaped the deprived devil hunters. The sheets haphazardly decorated their wooden floors along with their clothes, lamp and a few of (y/n)'s perfumes that once decorated their Mahogany night table but they paid it no mind. It'd been at least a month since they'd gotten the house to themselves and the quickies weren't doing much anymore. They craved time to savor the taste of eachother in bed. Which is why the opportunity of coming home to an empty apartment was one that was promptly taken advantage of. Now they were correctly able to, chase the high that they'd been yearning for. Once again (y/n) was met with heavenly release and Aki gently wrapped his hand around her neck.

"Fuck, (y/n) I can't stop." His words were met with a babbling string of thank yous and I love you's in a vain attempt at a reply. Her piteous response  created a tingly feeling ball in his chest that exploded eith his orgasm. The feeling overwhelmed him, so much so that he collapsed onto her chest.
(Y/n) moaned as she was met with the feeling of her husband's cum threatening to leak out of her.

Her high slowly melted away as she played with aki's mid-length black hair. "I'm sorry." He whispered, his hands sliding behind her waist for a closer cuddle. Their silence filled the room while the light from last minute mood candles Aki had lit danced against their bare skin.

"For what?" He nuzzled deeper into the woman's chest. She felt his tears against her skin.

"You want a family I can't give you." If not for the somber topic of choice (y/n) would have laughed at how cute his muffled voice sounded.

"Aki." She sighed, petting his hair. "I don't need it."

"Don't lie to me. You told me all it was all you wanted." He refuted to which she responded with a bitter laugh.

"And it was but when i met you, and you told me about the sword, you had 30 years left. Now you only have 2. In other words, you'd barely make it to the baby's birth. Of course, that's if you dont use the sword again."

"(Y/n)..."

"I wont lie. I do think about it alot. Everytime i see Denji and Power i think of how silly they'd be as an aunt and uncle. Or when you cook breakfast in the mornings i wonder what you'd make for the baby." Tears brimmed her eyes, pondering whether they'd fall. "But not even an hour after this, i'll once again find myself trudging to bathroom to take a Plan B even though I'm supppsed to be having sex with my husband." The woman looked down at her lover as she struggled to hold herself together but she couldnt help her cold and bitter tone. "I will never recover from you Aki. You will always be the man i love and the man who hurt me the most." With that she planted a kiss on his forhead and climbed out of bed to take the pill but once she stood, he followed suit to hug her from behind. His lips pressed against one of the many marks that decorated his wife's pretty (s/c) skin.

"I'm sorry"

"I know."