(Noiz) coffee

i know i said that this game scarred me but everyone in it is so damn hot. especially noiz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Hello, may i have a (f/c)?" the lady behind the counter, set down my order and told me that she'd call me up to get my drink when it was ready. I caught sight of a small booth next to the window and decided to sit there. As i played a game on my phone, i noticed someone take a seat in front of me. My eyes slowly pulled themselves away from my device to see who it was and i was met with beautiful lime green ones. 'sh*t, he's hot.' i thought before i recognised something.

"Hey, do i know you?" the interesting man let out a sigh before shooting me a devious smile. "Damn, aoba told me you changed but i didn't know he meant like this." i breathed while analyzing noiz's figure. He wore a navy-grey suit along with a white undershirt and a burgundy tie. That alone made him look different but what really caught me, was the fact that he didn't have a single piercing in sight.

"Yeah, i'm working as an assistant for my brother."

"You mean you're absolute opposite?" he gave a low chuckle and nodded. "Well then, what are you doing here, shouldn't you be in germany?"

"It's my vacation."

"And you still dress like that?" i raised a suspicious brow at the hacker.

"I just got here."

"Oh." the two of us became silent, allowing the sounds of the cafe fill our ears. All the while I couldn't help but stare at him. He'd changed so much since i'd last seen him and i felt as if i didn't know him anymore. Suddenly a question came to mind and i felt the urge to ask before i started to worry.

"How are you and aoba doing?"

"Are you still with koujaku?" the two of us asked our question in unison. 'This just got really awkward.'

"What do you mean by that?" said noiz since he first recovered from the awkwardness.

"Well aren't you two in a relationship?" I watched curiously as he narrowed his eyes at me though the glare disappeared before i could say anything.

"Are you still dating him?" he said a little slower than he did at first, showing that he, obviously, didn't like my previous question. i gave a sigh and nodded my head. Just when he opened his mouth to say something, his phone rang.

"I'll be back, i need to take this." My eyes stayed glued to his form as he stood in front of the cafe. My name was soon called and i got up to get my coffee though when i turned back to the glass door noiz was gone. 'Of course, after all this time, he's still a bastard.'