≈Katsuki Bakugo≈ Tough Love

Okay...but he is just so fluffy and cute a fluffy and angry but fluffy and kinda hot but fluffy...ugh I love him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm tired. I want to just be alone and sleep until all of this is over.

(Y/n) sighed as she wrote down her thoughts. She was more than sick of this quarantine crap not only because of the fact that she couldn't leave the dorms but also because she was stuck rooming with Bakugo. Apparently the entire left-wing had been affected by corona and there was one boy and one girl left after they'd finished pairing everyone up. Due to lack of extra rooms, (y/n) and the hot-headed blonde were stuck together. 

"Hey, " his voice grated her already sensitive nerves as she could easily guess what he was going to say. "I'm hungry." She hinted and lifted the bottom of her blue comforter cacoon to just barely peek out at him.

"Yes, bakugo?"

"I'm hungry." They both said the same line at the same time however his voice was dull while her's was laced with mockery and irritation.

"Listen, idiot, I'm not your mother, go fix something to eat yourself."

"What did you just say?" He got out of bed, menacingly stalking towards her side of the room. With each second he got more irritated but not because she wouldn't feed him. No that was the least of problems because what was really pissing him off was how unbothered she was by his threats. She looked completely calm, still peeking out of her little cacoon hole.   

"Don't play deaf, you heard me. And tell me Katsuki, what are you going to do when you get over here?" She raised her brow expectantly. "I hope you don't plan to use your quirk. Aizawa would literally kill you."  A comical irk mark popped up on his head before he flopped back on his bed. He hated that she was right.

"I hate this!"

"Me and you both." The atmosphere went stale for a bit until he looked back at her with narrowed red eyes.

"Since when are you the voice of reason?"

"Since we got stuck playing house together. You can't have two hotheads stuck in one room for an undetermined amount of time"

"I'm not a fucking hothead."

"Yes, the fuck you are."

"How?!"

"You get angry too easily like you did just now and you're always wanting to fight with someone."

"You do that too! Last week you almost tore off my head over some Oreos!" (Y/n) innocently played with a strand of her hair.

"I was on my period so it's okay."

"No, it isn't!"

"Well neither is you begging for food and then getting all pissy because-"

Knock, knock.

The two of them got in guard from the sudden interruption before in walked Eraserhead looking dead as ever in his medical mask.

"You're getting noise complaints. Watch a movie or something and quiet down." (Y/n) replied with a 'yes sensei' while bakugou nodded.

Once the tired teacher left, it was the temperamental blond who spoke first.

"If you'd just gotten me something to fucking eat we could have avoided that." The girl's pretty (e/c) eyes twitched and she launched out of the cacoon to tackle him onto his surprisingly neat bed.

"You asshole! This time I won't try to tear off your head, instead ill just do it." He rolled his eyes and pulled out the remote to pick a movie off of the on-demand list. Once that was done he wrapped his strong arms around her waist and pulled her down so that she could muzzle into her shoulder.

"And you called me an idiot."

"Hey, let me go!"

"No, watch the movie. I'll even let you turn around to see better." She huffed and turned around so that he'd spoon her while she watched the movie. "Good girl" He hummed curling around her from behind. She huffed but didnt protest since she enjoyed both his candy-like smell and the warmth that he was emitting.  Then, to make things even better, it was a movie she'd been wanting to watch since forever. Bakugo noticed her content and a real smile crossed his perfect face.

"I swear dating someone like you is so much work. You don't have to start an entire argument to cuddle."

"I...whatever."