♠Hisoka Morow♠ A Woman's Fury Pt1

It wouldn't be a oneshot book without our favorite psychotic, pedo-clown who literally has the body of a Greek statue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisoka had been gone for three months yet out of the thousand times (y/n) tried calling, he'd answered not once. She sighed to herself when the front door of their Heavens Arena penthouse opened. It was Machi.

"Hello?" (y/n)'s sniffling voice echoed from the bedroom and the pink haired woman wrinkled her nose in disgust as she entered. She'd known (y/n) for almost 5 years now and had always seen her as strong.

Machi practically looked up to this women yet here she was spread across her bed crying over a perverted clown. "Don't waste your tears on that piece of crap. He isn't worth it."

While the comment did get her to stop crying, Machi was suddenly thrown out of the room by (y/n)'s nen. She braced herself for impact only to land on the red living room couch.

"Don't ever talk about him like that for both of our sakes. Now, what brought up such a statement?"

"He's been with the troupe for almost a week now and he won't leave me alone."

"Wait he's in York New?"

"Yes and flirts with me daily." The (h/c)ette peeked out of her room to see her friend's serious face.

"I'll be out in a second."

When she'd finished getting dressed, (y/n) found herself wearing a sleek pair of jeans and a tight black tank top. A black choker accented her neck while silver earrings studded her ears. Makeup, as always, was at a minimum. Machi's lips curled into an approving smile. "Come, I have an asshole to take care of."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The walk to the Troupé's hideout was silent except for (y/n)'s heals which clicked against the cement like the devil's hooves. Never had she been so livid with someone and Machi could already tell that when they walked through the hideout's open entrance, Hisoka was going to have hell to pay.

"Hisoka fucking Morow!" Everyone looked to the entrance somewhat surprised to see the raging (h/c)ette standing there. Machi smirked but didn't do much more and simply sat next to Pakunoda. Hisoka looked up from his deck with glittering good eyes.

"To what do I owe the visit?"

"You have been gone for three months. I called you, I texted you, and I even sent letters. So would you be so kind as to explain yourself?"

"Have you really missed me?"

"Hisoka!" He chuckled deeply as he jumped from his perch on the crumbly windowsill. His broad frame perfectly blocked the moon's dim white light forcing her to focus on him and him alone. When they were finally close enough he reached for her waist but she slapped his hand away.

"Kitten, why aren't you home?"

"Because you've been sneaking around behind my back."

"I may be fickle but I'm quite certain about you." Hisoka's laugh echoed once more and he peered down at her with a skeptical glare. He most definitely wasn't amused despite his wide smile.

"Then why have you been flirting with Machi?"

"That's nothing more than a playful tease, something to pass the time."

"And you not answering my calls?" The false ginger went silent. The tension rose. (Y/n) was far from calm right now and she wasn't going to take a bullshit answer leaving him at a loss.

How was she going to react if he told her about the hunter exams or his motives for joining the troupé? What about if he told her about the women he'd had to deal with? He mentally facepalmed. None of that was plausible but from the blank look on her face, (y/n) was losing her patience.

"I have my reasons. Not that you need to know them."

"Actually, I do."

"Just trust me."

"I have no reason to." He just barely flinched at her words. "Listen Hisoka, and listen closely." Her furious (e/c) eyes glared into his gold ones as she took a small step forward so that they were against each other.

Upon touching his skin, the young woman noticed the heat radiating from his body and only got hotter when she pulled his color down. "I have been deprived of you for three long months. I've been deprived of your voice, your touch, your body..." His hands twitched at his side, desperate to touch her but he was in enough trouble as it was. He didn't need her leaving anytime soon. "and so much more while you ran around with random women.

I have stayed loyal despite becoming lustful for another man and I was hoping you would too. But I was wrong because you were desperate enough to mess with my best friend while I was at home, unaware that you'd even come back!" With every word, her voice rose until she was near yelling. Hisoka grimaced.

"Kitten. I don't recall ever yelling at you.

"Well, I didn't cheat on you."

"Neither did I."

"You have been here for a week-"

"Do you want me to come home?"

"I-what?" His words filled the air with a dangerous intensity despite his calm demeanor. It caught (y/n) off guard to say the least and the surrounding troupe members stiffened in anticipation.

"Do you want me to come home or not, answer the question."

"Yes."