(Sebastian Michaelis) kitten

i don't know what this is but this is what happens when you're bored a heck. 

(Edited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay on my bed crying as i reflected on my day. i had just lost my job, my parents were murdered and when i went to my husband for comfort, i found him in bed with another woman.

Of course he and i had a big argument and somehow, i managed to push him and his woman out the door but that didn't change the fact that i was still alone. My sobs escalated as the reality set in and i failed to notice the other presence in the room until i heard a smooth voice comforting me.

"Aww poor woman, you must feel awful." i subconsciously leaned into the figure but stopped when i recognised who it was. My eyes gradually opened until they caught sight of blood-red orbs. I jumped up and grabbed my knife from under my pillow, menacingly holding it against the the intruder's neck.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Sebastian chuckled as he finally looked me directly in the eye.

"Can't i visit an old lover?" he purred. I pressed the blade harder against the demon's neck making small droplets of blood fall down his neck but he didn't even wince.

"No you can't, now leave me alone. You're half of the reason why all of this has happened to me!" A hum reverberated throughout the room as the incubus disappeared from my sight.

"That might be true but it doesn't mean that i can't fix it." he murmured against my ear. I shivered in both fear and pleasure but when his hands began to roam my body, i snapped out of my trance and again tried to escape him.

However, this time when i lept away, i bumped into a warm broad chest. 'How does he move so fast?' i tried to pull away from him but he held my waist in a vice like grip.

"There's no point in running, i've found you and i most definitely won't make the same mistake as before."

"Please, i don't want you. Leave me be!" tears began to run down my face and he kissed them away.

"I love you too, kitten." and with that he picked me up and whisked me off into the night, never to be seen again.