♠Viktor Nikiforov♠ Sweetness

I'm working on Mephisto as we speak. Just be patient with me i have a lot going on. And for those reading Why want me when you have him? There will be an update tomorrow. There's just so much going on rn. It's hard to keep up, I'm sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes skimmed over the ice wantingly as Yuri glided across it. I could only imagine how light he felt and how wonderful the cool air was against his skin.

I almost groaned in jealousy, but he toppled to the floor making me laugh instead. Viktor who was also watching looked at me, obviously surprised that I'd come to watch.

"I swear you're so bad, you couldn't outdo a middle schooler!" I cackled cruelly.

Yuri didn't seem fazed by the insult, instead making his way to his mentor.

"Isn't that (y/n), the gold medalist of last year's Olympics?"

"I thought she quit." Yurio sweat dropped at Viktor's forgetfulness and explained the situation. After my great victory in the Olympics, I was assigned another competition however during that competition, I failed a jump and had to get a surgery that initially ended my career.

Memories of that fateful night filled my mind but they didn't get to settle due to the warm breath that fanned against my neck.

"Oh? I remember you. We trained together earlier on in my career. Such a lovely woman you've become." I pushed Victor's face away with a scowl.

"Yeah well, I've also gotten smarter. And messing with you isn't something I want to do."

"Awe, why~" He questioned childishly but I was already out the door.

A few days later, I found myself at a hot spring in hopes of relaxing.

It'd been years since I'd been to one due to my past career but now that I was free, I had all the time in the world. I feverishly slammed my money on the customer service desk and threw off my clothes in anticipation.

The robe I'd worn to cover myself was a bit short but that didn't matter because I would be taking it off anyway.

With great caution, I dipped my foot into the pleasantly warm water before tearing off the skimpy (f/c) cloth and going all the way in. The soothing water lapped at my shoulders while gentle steam tickled my nose.

"I should have come here ages ago."

"Mhm." A soft purr brushed against my ear from behind. Instantly my eyes shot to the source only to see the infamous Viktor Nikiforov sitting there naked, with his legs crossed. His face was with masked with a sultry smile while his eyes skimmed over me in a manner that wasn't exactly lustful. When his gaze met mine, subconsciousness finally set in making me cover myself.

"What are you doing in here?!"

"Bathing of course." He stood up exposing himself and I ducked under water so that I didn't see anything. This, however, proved to be an awful idea because I can't breathe underwater.
I shot back up and turned around still trying to avoid the sight of Viktor's built but naked body. He chuckled at my reaction, patting my head playfully before sitting down again.

"You're so adorable."

"No! I'm mean and feisty. There is nothing adorable about that."

"Yes, there is."

"No there isn't," I replied haughtily.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes." A sigh left me at his trick and he smiled even wider. 'Cute.' Without my noticing, the Russian ice skater gently rested his head against my shoulder, slightly moving closer.

"There's this restaurant nearby that serves some of the most amazing things. Could i take you there?"

"Child, no."

"Why~" His choice took on a more whiny tone and I turned to face the other way as not to be drawn in by his ice blue eyes.

"Because I don't play with guys like you."

"It doesn't have to be a date~"

"You're right but it doesn't mean you won't make it into one." Just then Yuri briefly peaked his head outside to tell us that they were closing soon. "He owns this place?"

"No, his mother. Now come on let's go eat."

"I never agreed to go to that dinner with you."

"But you're following me out of the spring." He teased, passing me my robe which i quickly put on.

"That's because the boy..." Viktor's innocent kiss suddenly touched my cheek, lingering a bit too long before he pulled away.

"I'll see you once I'm dressed."

".......Right."