(Basil Hawkins) what even is this?

This draft has been sitting here for a year and 16 days. About time I got it out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Basil get the hell back here!" I yelled while chasing my husband out of our bedroom and onto the deck.

"No, (y/n). Unlike you, I have work to do." I gave a deadly glare to the handsome blonde.

"If you have so much work to do then why did you take the time to finish halfway!" At the sound of this Basil and the rest of the Hawkins, pirate crew turned to face me.

"(y/n), this is a private matter between the two of us. There is no need to make the world aware of what goes on in our quarters."

"Well, maybe I wouldn't have to if you didn't do this so often." The red-eyed man stared blankly at me for a little longer before walking up to my tiny form and leaning down to say,

"I see a great wrath in your future." and then he was gone. With wobbly legs, I collapsed onto the ground and put my head in my hands.

"That stupid jerk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nightfall by the time Basil got back and I was welcomed with a push to the bed.

"Don't push-" I went to go on with my sentence but stopped when I saw the look in his eyes. 'He's pissed.' Afraid of what was to come, I hid under the sheets and curled into a quivering ball of fear.

"(y/n)." He called. Despite his voice being soft and kind, it was obvious that he wasn't happy. At my lack of response, the sound of heavy boots came nearer to the bed until I felt it sink under his weight.

"(y/n), look at me." Hesitantly, I peaked my head from underneath my little dome, only to see my lover slightly frowning down at me.

"I-i'm s-sorry it won't happen again, just please don't be mad." A long sigh echoed throughout the room, and the blonde lightly ran his hand over my blanket covered thigh.

"Come here, (y/n)." I hummed out a small no and pulled my leg away from his touch.

"(y/n), you're in enough trouble as is, don't make things worse for yourself." My body froze when he said that and I decided to follow his semi-helpful advice.

Slowly, I uncurled myself and removed the sheets from my form to reveal my messy (h/c) and soft (s/c) skin. my body was clothed in nothing but the (f/c) undergarments that I had worn earlier in the day along with a thin black robe. At the sight of me, Basil's eyes flashed with lust before he rolled them and pulled me closer so that my head landed on his bare chest.

"You still haven't changed your clothes?" I nodded against him and slightly cuddled closer for warmth. The room stayed silent for a while until I felt a painful flick on my head. Making me pulling away in agony. I rubbed the area that was hit with a whine.

"Ow. What the hell. That hurts."

"Don't ever do that again. I don't the like crew looking at me in that way." His voice was unwavering as usual but that just pissed me off even more.

"Seriously? You flicked the hell out of my head because your crew looked at you funny?!"

"That and the fact that your outburst attracted unwanted attention from bystanders." I placed my self on Basil's lap and roughly grabbed his chin with a disapproving glare.

"You leave me unsatisfied and all you can think about is your image?"

"I never said that I didn't care about how you felt as well."

"But you implied it. Why is it that you're the only one who finishes and I'm always left wanting more. And it's not even that you can't continue, you just don't want to. That's a surefire way to get a woman to cheat, you know." Alarmed by my comment, Basil tightened his grip on me and nuzzled deep into my neck.

"You're not that type of woman.

"I know. But I wish I was sometimes." Even though he tried to hide it, I could feel relief shiver through the captain's body.

"I'll do better, ok? I won't use you like that anymore."

You say that now but-"

"I'll prove it to you. Starting tonight, I'll satisfy you rather than myself." I stared at him with a raised brow.

"Then why do I still have clothes on?"