♠Male! Osoro Shidesu♠ Cute

I've never played this game or really payed attention to it, but I tried my best. I hope it turned out ok (゜▽゜;)

Osoro stared at (y/n) who excitedly ate her slice of vanilla cake.  From the way she jittered, it seemed delicious, and he couldn't help his wistful sigh.

It was just a normal day with him walking her home when she suddenly said,

"Let's go on a date." After that, everything's a blur, and now the blonde delinquent leader was sitting at an elegant café, watching his hyperactive girlfriend practically inhale her cake. "Say ahh," said the (h/c) haired girl, randomly pushing a fork full of cake towards his thin lips.

He tried turning his head, however, he couldn't stay away for long and held back his unruly blonde hair. Averting his gaze he opened his mouth, allowing her to feed him.

While she'd never say it aloud, (y/n) found Osoro so cute. To others, he was this big temperamental guy with a massive scar on his always stoic face, but with her, that all changed.

Sure he still kept his 'tough' composure, however that didn't stop him from blushing and getting excited every once in a while. Especially when he was talking about his passions.

Osoro's face melted into bliss as he savored the delectable treat. It was so light in his mouth and the sweetness was just enough. In a way, it reminded him of (y/n) with the way it perfectly bursts with flavor.

To his dismay, she abruptly pulled him from his little fantasy by moving from her side of the brown booth to his. She had another fork full of cake and was holding it out to him.

A little less reluctant, he accepted her offer again and again until the little dessert was gone. (Y/n) couldn't help her giggle as she dabbed away at the icing that escaped his mouth.

Unbeknownst to her, his striking gold eyes watched her every movement with the utmost affection.

After paying for her cake, she practically dragged Osoro out the café by his hand. To the people watching, the image of such a small girl pulling around her massive boyfriend was hilarious, but to them, this was just a normal day.

"Doll, where are you taking me?" The pet name makes her smile as she turns around to look at him. 

"The park." He went to reply but he was interrupted by the sound of thunder. "Nevermind." She pouts a bit and Osoro sighs, sliding off his tattered coat to help her put it on.

"When people get sick, they're annoying. With you, it'd be ten times worse."

"Hey!" She complained. Despite her protests, (y/n) still put on Osoro's jacket and let him carry her on his back.

His body was warm against hers and his footsteps provided a relaxing vibration that nearly lulled her to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through their walk, it finally started raining, and the couple arrived at his small apartment, wet.

(Y/n) was fairly dry due to Osoro's jacket but he himself was dripping. When she slid off of his back she instantly noticed how his white shirt had become see-through.

She could see the way every muscle moved when he stretched, and when he turned to face her, she was stunned by the broadness of his chest. Not noticing her obvious shock, he motioned for her to follow him through the surprisingly neat apartment.

She did as told, shyly playing with her fingers as they walked.

"You need to change or you'll get sick."

"But what about you?"

"I'll change after I find you something to wear." Opening the door to his room, Osoro makes a beeline towards his closet while (y/n) sat on his bed. The room was a slight mess with a few clothes strewn here and there, but for the most part, it was pretty clean. "Here." He muttered, throwing her an oversized black shirt. When she held it up skeptically, he rolled his eyes in irritation.

"I don't have any pants if that's your problem."

She puffed her cheeks and looked at him with childlike determination.

"It's not cute." He would have facepalmed had he not been holding an outfit for himself.

"If you put it on, we'll know if it's cute or not. Does that sound good?" She nodded, cheeks still puffed, and began to take off her uniform's shirt.

"Don't you want to use the bathroom?"

"Nah I'm fine here. Want to change with me?" He blinked once, twice, then three times before going into the bathroom himself. 

'I swear, that girl has no sense of fear. If I didn't care about her, the things I'd do.' He thought, sliding off his soaked uniform to replace it with a blue wife-beater and a pair of sweatpants. Now towel drying his messy hair, he walked into the living room to see (y/n) adorably curled up on the couch.

It was so odd watching her sometimes. Even though she acted so childishly, there was nothing childish about her figure. She was beautifully proportioned with a perfect waist and supple thighs. Not to mention her hypnotic (e/c) eyes, which made so many guys in school fall for her.

Having smelt Osoro's cologne, (y/n)'s nose twitched before she sat up to look at him.

"Do I look cute?"

"Eh?"

"You said you'd tell me if it looked cute." He sighed, ruffling her hair.

"Yes." At this, she smiled brightly and tugged at his arm. The black t-shirt she wore slowly rode up her thigh to the point where he had to look away.

"Come on" she sung until he finally sat next to her. He thought he was fine but her light pulling at his hair made him groan.

"What,(y/n)?"

"Lay your head here." She pats her lap temptingly. "I want to pet you."

"I'm not an animal."

"I know. You're my rebellious boyfriend whom I absolutely adore." The blush that crossed Osoro's face was bright. He hadn't expected her to say something like that. 

Defeated, he lay on her lap and let her pat and massage his head. The rest of his massive body was sprawled out against the 4 cushions of the couch, while (y/n)'s small form only took up one.

As she relaxed him, he couldn't help his smile. Sure she wasn't exactly the ideal delinquent girlfriend, but she was his.

He knew that no matter what, she would always make him smile, and in return, he'd protect her until he couldn't anymore.

The delinquent leader, now faded between sleep and consciousness, looked up at (y/n) with gleaming golden eyes.

"I...love you." He mumbled lazily. She sweetly kissed his scared cheek then returned to stroking him.

"Love you too."