♠Atsushi Nakajima♠ carnival pt2

After that experience, I found myself slowly falling for the white haired boy. Our relationship becoming much closer. Occasionally we'd go out for lunch or even hang out at my place for a cup of tea and a relaxing talk.

This did not go unnoticed by the rest of the office and soon we had a curious Dazai, interested kyoka, along with a very questioning Kunikida, trying to figure out our relationship.

Luckily for them their questions were answered one particular night.

Atsushi and I were casually walking to my place when he suddenly stopped me in front of the penthouse building.

"Hey are you OK?"

"I-i'm not ready for us to go home yet."

"Then what would you like us to do?"

"There's always the Yokohama carnival." My eyes lit up at the suggestion and I grinned with anticipation.

"Can we really go?!"

"If you want to." Without warning I grabbed the weretiger's arm and sprinted in the direction, completely ignoring the stumbling boy behind me.

As soon as we'd reached the brightly lit carnival, I found myself in tears. Atsushi quickly rushed to my side and hugged me worriedly.

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt? What's wrong?"

"I've wanted to come here since I was little but my parents could never afford it. I'm so happy." A soft smile crossed his lips as the silverette's dual colored eyed shown brightly with happiness and a childish love.

"Where would you like to go first?" He whispered softly making me nuzzle into his chest with a blush.

"C-can you...would you take me to the Ferris wheel?" A gulp was heard in his throat but instead of declining my friend happily lead me to the wheel which shown with beautiful colors of any kind.

After a few minutes we found ourselves in a shiny blue cart that gradually climbed to the tip. Atsushi sat next me quietly staring at my awestruck form as I glued my face to the window. I giggled happily before sitting down to look at my friend but he didn't say anything and continued to look at me with that same caring gaze.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No, you look perfect. So perfect."

"If you get to say that then do I get to call you outstanding?"

"W-what?! N-no I didn't mean to say that, I'm sorry." Subconsciously my hand went to his soft pale cheek.

"I like the way you look at and talk to me."

"What do you mean?"

"When you look at me like that, I feel like I'm have someone. I don't feel alone anymore. I don't feel the need to fall down and cry or fix my flaws. You make me....happy."

"Really?!" The word yes barely left me before my lips were covered with his soft ones. A grunt escaped my throat but I soon replied and tangled my hands deep in my companions hair.

As for the kiss, it was innocent and proved that neither of us knew what we were doing but that's what made the moment so exhilaratingly special.

Reluctantly, I pulled away and giggled at Atsushi's astounded face. His gaze met mine again before I was pulled to him once more. Cautiously his hands lowered to my waist and his grip tightened around me.

"Push me against the seat." I mumbled moving away.

"What?"

"P-push me against the seat. You'll have better access to me that way." The two of us stared at each other, him with adoration, I with a mixture of embarrassment and amazement.

"Well are you going to top me or no?" I blushed even more as these words left my mouth. Taking this as a sign to hurry up, he gently pinned me to the seat, holding my hands up with his right while the other gingerly touched me. My back arched once his slightly calloused hands slipped under my shirt to pull my waist closer to his own.

"You're so pretty when you look like that."

My breaths were shallow from arousal and I subconsciously wrapped my legs around atsushi's waist, desperate for his touch.

"(Y/n), we can't-"

"I know. I know but you have no idea how good you look right now. Just don't stop touching me, I feel so safe with you right now."

"I make you feel safe?"

"Mhm, I love you for it and so many other things."

"I knew you were dating!" Exclaimed Dazai as the cart door slammed open. My lover and I quickly scrambled apart while Dazai laughed hysterically at Kunikida's lecture on how we should not 'mate' in public places.

"I never new Atsushi-kun was a top." Whispered kyoka as the door opened to reveal the rest of the detective agency.

Everyone muttered amongst themselves at our position and a blush crossed both of our cheeks.

"I'm sorry (y/n)."

"Don't be. If I was destined to be stuck in this situation, then I'm glad it's with you of all people."