≈Male! Jessica Rabbit≈ Musical Magic Pt1

haruhikirishiki_ The second part will be out tomorrow or day after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie gazed at the TV screen in wonder as (Y/n)'s voice echoed through its speakers. Her blue mermaid cut ball gown swished against her legs with every step and the caramel lighting of the stage made her (s/c) skin glow. If he didn't know better, Jess probably would have thought that she was an angel but then again, with a voice like that he may not have been too far off.

When she finished her last note, the crowd erupted into blissful cheers throwing roses and bouquets at the stunning opera singer. Her smile seemed unreal and when she looked into the camera, Jessie's heart clenched.  'What I wouldn't do to see her live one day.'

A harsh knock came from the man's front door and he stood up from his couch. His long red hair was a mess and his plaid pajama pants had a few stains here and there. In contrast to his appearance, however, the simple flat he rented was pretty clean. Sure there were a few shirts on the floor here and there but that was the worst of the mess.

Another knock rang throughout the place and he smoothly opened the front door to see his boss standing there.

"Well if it isn't Frank. How can I help you today?"

"Actually, I have a little something for you since it's our 6th year working together." The graying club owner searched through his black trenchcoat until he pulled out a thick envelope. In it were a few hundreds and a simple white slip of paper. Jessie pulled out the paper to look at it. With every word he read, his pretty green eyes widened before he found him self hugging Frank and swinging him around happily.

He could barely believe it because that simple piece of paper was a front row ticket to (y/n)'s next concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, Jessie was the first person in the gold and red themed theater, taking his seat in the very front row. He'd worn a handsome black tuxedo with a gold tie and handkerchief. His hair was neatly straightened.

Jessie's heart pounded in his chest as he imagined the woman who he'd always watch on tv singing before him. The handsome casanova faded into his fantasy, unaware of the (h/c) haired woman who was watching him from afar.

Her flowy red costume dress fluttered as she bunched it up so that she could walk appropriately. 'I swear, it always has to be something long and inconvenient. Can't I just do this in my pajamas? It'd still be the same play.'

Cautiously the young woman came closer until she was right next to Jessie. He didn't notice her at first but when she dropped the bottom of her dress, he felt the wind and looked over at her. His long locks licked the side of his perfect face and for a second, (y/n) was the infatuated one.

"H-hi." Jessie raised a brow, surprised by how soft she spoke. On television, her voice was always so strong and demanding. That didn't deter him though.

She was still more beautiful than he could have ever imagined. Her glamorous (e/c) eyes sparkled even more now that he was up close and her skin shined as if it were made of the finest silk. "Is there something on my face? Does my breath stink? Oh my God, I am so sorry!" The famous singer apologized profusely until Jessie placed a comforting hand on her cheek.

"Hey, it's alright. Just breathe in then out. In, out, in..." His sensually low voice echoed in her ear and went straight into her soul, instantly calming her. Once she'd gathered herself, the red-haired man shot her one of his brightest smiles. "You don't talk much."

"I do! Just...never to people who come to watch my shows. Anyways, I came to tell you that the show doesn't start for another hour or so."

"I know but I was just so excited that I couldn't wait." (Y/n) stared at him for a bit, looking him over once before she spoke.

"I'm honored to know that someone as successful as yourself is so happy to see little old me."  Jessie found himself confused until he remembered what he was wearing.

"Oh, this? I just bought it for the event. I'm actually a singer of sorts."

"Really?!" Her eyes lit up with a childish wonder that made him swoon. He couldn't remember the last time any woman had looked at him with anything but lust.

"Uh yeah but it's not the type that you're thinking. My stage isn't really as....sophisticated as this."

"Well if I let you come backstage with me after the show, can you take me to one of your concerts?" Jessie couldn't do anything but nod. This all felt so surreal. 'First I get to come here and now I'm actually talking to her? I feel like a teenage boy.'

"Then I'll see you soon."

"Yeah." (Y/n) disappeared behind a random hall and Jessie collapsed into his seat with his hand over his heart. It was racing like mad. The entire time his legs were shaking especially when he'd touched her cheek. The memory was fresh in his head, making the hand he'd touched her with, tingle. "She's amazing." He whispered, smiling absentmindedly.