♠Kuzan (Aokiji)♠ Why Not

'Is it love?' Wondered the (h/c)-haired woman who held Aokiji against her chest. The black sheets of the bed were comfortably thrown over his shoulders leaving just enough space for his head to peak out. Her hands gently combed through his puffy hair

The suns ray's peaked through blue hotel curtains casting a radiant glow over their bodies. Aokiji groaned slightly as she shifted to better hold him. While they weren't an official couple, waking up to him had become a common thing to (y/n) making her curious of their status. 'Is he only loyal to me? Are there other woman he treats like this?'

He tightened his grip around her waist which made a sensual shiver run up her spine. 'Do I feel the same? Do I love him?' Her cool (e/c) eyes skimmed over the outline of his form and her body grew sentisive to every curve of his. He was sturdy, broad and, despite his power, extremely warm. Not to mention his personality which enticed her to no end. Everything about him seemed to encourage her fondness and she kissed the top of his head.

Aokiji groaned once more. Reluctantly he opened an eye and (y/n) stiffened when his umber gaze landed on her.

"Good morning." He hummed. Subconsciously he nuzzled deeper into the woman's skimpily clad chest.

"How did you sleep?"

"Not good enough." The Ex admiral sat up as he rubbed his head. Unable to contain herself she gazed at the long scars running down the right side of his body. He seemed to notice this and glanced back at her blandly.

"Does it bother you?"

"What?" Her hazy eyes met his.

"The scars, you're staring again."

"Oh that. No it doesn't necessarily bother me, it's just...hard sometimes to see you like this. I miss when you weren't so serious. At least when you were an admiral you'd smile at me. " She continued to watch as he got out of bed and grabbed their clothes from the floor.

The handsome man, silenty threw her's at the foot of the bed and took his into the bathroom where the water started running soon after. 'I guess i'm the only one pursuing something here.'

"Come bathe." Aokiji's wet face peeked outside of the bathroom and he almost looked cute.

"Sorry but I have places to be and men to see. I'll bathe somewhere-Hey!" Since her back was turned to him she failed to notice the dripping giant sneaking up on her until he threw her over his shoulder. "Kuzan, let-"

"No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) dried her lover's black hair from behind him. A decent sized white towel was wrapped around her body. "I hate you."

"No. But you want to." Per usual his voice was monotonous. "Where were you planning to leave to?"

"Anywhere away from here." She had now finished with his hair and began to dress herself.

"If I hadn't caught you, I'd never have seen you again right?"

"Not like you'd care very much. There are other women out there who could probably satisfy you far better than me." Aokiji stared over at her, savoring both her voice and the way her bare skin shined in the morning light.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Would you leave? Is it because I'm not an Admiral anymore?" (Y/n) wrinkled her nose, disgusted by the accusation.

"Money and status have never been my favorite things."

"My body then?"

"You sound like an insecure child, Kuzan." She sat down beside him on the bed. "Why does it mean so much to you anyway?"

"I've gotten used to you and I like it alot." 'I did not chase after you for a year so that you could "get used to" me.'

"Whatever you'll be fine." The lovely woman went to stand but she instead found herself tight in his embrace.

"I want you here."

"Then do you love me? Do you see us going anywhere?" Kuzan's grip loosened. The question was sudden and he wasn't ready to answer it. "Or do you have your sights set on someone else and are using me until you see her again?"

"Who do you have in mind?"

"I have ideas but I'm not going to accuse you of wanting any of them. That's rude and invasive to your romantic life." (Y/n) didn't show any backing down from her claim but he picked up on why.

"You want me to say yes. Then you can leave easier."

"Don't make this an overdramatic cliche. I really don't have enough patience to deal with those." He didn't even flinch at the glare she was giving him and only held her closer to his side. The sheets of the bed wrinkled a bit more.

"You love me."

"And what if I do?" She groaned. It was almost noon and if she were to catch a departing ship then she'd have to book it, now.

"I don't know. What do people usually say when they feel the same?" Kuzan's exotic brown eyes held a childlike curiosity to them but (Y/n)'s deadpan was cruel. He soon saw that he wouldn't get the answer so he pulled her stiff body onto his lap. "I'm happy."

"Whatever." She muttered trying to stay upset with him. But to her dismay, the small smile that crossed his lips made her will falter and she leaned into his chest. "Jerk."

"I know."