≈Denki Kaminari≈ How to get a girlfriend

He's so fluffing fluffy I swear I love this idiot.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Asking her out...and getting rejected

"No." I growled as Kaminari opened his mouth to ask me out for the tenth time that day.

"Why not?" He whined, pouting slightly.

"Because I'm the school President.

"That's it?"

"No, you're also not my type."

"I could be your type if you'd give me a chance." I attempted to hide my disgusted look as he pinned me to a nearby wall.

"Why don't you bother someone else? I'm sure there are hotter girls in the school who'd love to have you to themselves so go find one."

"But I want you." Said the blonde as he went to nip my ear. But he didn't get very far before I put my hand on his shoulder and burnt him.

Within seconds Denki whipped away from me and ran around looking for water to cool the wound. I rolled my eyes at his idiocy but smiled nonetheless. Sure he was cute and fairly attractive but if someone like me were to date someone like him, my reputation would be tarnished.

Honestly, the only person in school that I could get together with and not risk my position was Tordoroki. However, I wasn't interested in having a boyfriend who had hundreds of fangirls chasing him.

Just as this thought entered my head, said boy walked past me with a trail of girls stalking him. How shameless they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love notes

About an hour later I found myself at my locker to get my books for the next five periods, though just as I opened it, a small (f/c) paper fell out. Already knowing who it was from, I went to ignore it but something told me not to. So I decided to read the little note

'Roses are red
Violets are blue
But as pretty as they are
Neither is as beautiful as you'

I

nearly died from how corny the short the poem was but put it with the others that I'd gotten from him. I swear that dork was so stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Making gestures

The next day when I was at lunch talking to a few friends, I was met with the sight of Kaminari winking at me. I shook my head at him to tell him to stop but he continued to make love faces and gestures towards me.

Everyone nearby, including my friends, stopped what they were doing to watch the odd sight. While simultaneously looking between the two of us.

"No, we are not together." I groaned as I got a few suggestive glares from some of the other girls. To end the show Denki placed his fingers in a v shape and put it to his mouth before sticking his tongue through it.

That was it. I quickly stood up and left the room as I hid my bright red face with my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seduction

"Hey, baby girl how would you feel about a date with me?" Whispered Kaminari against my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist seductively.

"I'm not your baby girl. Now please let me go so I can proceed to class."

"But you like this."

"I'll burn you again." And just like that he let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Confessing

Later on that day, kaminari began to approach me yet again me but something was different.

"Denki I said-"

"I've liked you for so long, you have no idea and we've known each other since we were kids. I'm super loyal too, I haven't asked out any girl but you. So why won't you date me? If it's because of my grades, I can get them up."

"Denki."

"Please?" I only stood in shock as the dork before me, wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled into my neck. We stayed like this for a bit before I let out a sigh and hugged him back.

"Fine.

"Really?"

"Yes silly."

"Wait so you're mine now?!"

"What?" Before I could comprehend what was going on, I was sitting on my new boyfriend's shoulder as he carried me around bragging to everyone he saw, the teachers being no exception.

I blushed at his actions and smiled a bit as I kissed the top of his head.

"I love you, you idiot."

"I love you too baby girl."

"Don't call me that."