(Alois Trancy) undiscovered romance

idk what i'm doin' no more

(Edited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bitch."

"ass hat."

"Bipolar slut."

"(S/c) skinned whore."

I had come to the trancy manor for a business meeting but as soon as i had taken a seat, Alois threw an insult at me and i felt obliged to retaliate.

This type of thing was normal though and surprisingly, never resulted in any yelling. All we did was sit across from each other with our chin on our hand, shooting stupid jibes at each other, trying to see who could make the other cave first.

"It's not my fault that your grandpa used to fuck you."

"And it's not my fault that you were thrown on the streets when you were younger." he retorted

"Who cares, i'll always be richer than you."

"And i'll always be sexier than you."

"Stupid blonde."

"Idiot (h/c)-ette."

Yup that's all we did, calmly argue about nothing at all.

"You suck dick."

"You eat shit." he replied bordley, without even a care in the world.

Yeah that was it. I placed my head on the desk and he did the same.

"Do we ever do anything other than this?" i questioned.

"No not really."

"Don't you ever get bored?"

"Not until now."

"Should we find something else to do?"

"Yea, we should." a devious grin crossed my face as i touched his nose and ran out the room.

"Catch me if you can, asshole!"

(alois p.o.v)

I ran down the halls after (y/n) in glee. It was odd when i was around her, she always kept me calm and even when she called me the most vulgar things, i could never get mad. She dashed into a room and slammed the door behind her.

I opened it and looked around though that was quite stupid of me since the young woman was obviously hiding under the sheets. I pounced on her and she writhed underneath me in an attempt to escape.

"Let me go dickhead."

"I don't think i will." she pouted and sighed before wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me down towards her. I stared at her curiously but she ignored it and closed her eyes while i lay atop her.

"Might i ask what you're doing?"

"I'm taking a nap." she sighed.

"With a man that you barely know?"

"First of all you're a boy, not a man and i do know you. You're misunderstood and sad." i snuggled a little deeper into her neck, comforted by her unusually soft words.

"And why are you being so kind all of a sudden?"

"'Cause i love you, now shut up and go to sleep." she replied and we drifted off to sleep as friends and maybe more.