♠Adrian Tepes♠

This man is a hot smol bean with a wounded heart who lives alone in a gigantic  mansion and talks to dolls of his past friends. He is sad when I believe he deserves more happiness than anyone in that anime universe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) stared Adrian from across the dining room table with a worried expression. His golden eyes were hollow as his plate of food lay untouched before him.

"Aren't you hungry?" She pried. His only reply was a miserable sigh. After letting out a sigh of her own, she stood up and walked behind him. Her slender fingers trailed over his broad shoulders and down to his scarred chest. She didn't touch him much father, instead leaning down to his ear. With her lovely (h/c) hair brushing against his ear and pooling at his shoulders with his own sun-kissed locks, she spoke softly to him. "What are you thinking about my love?" He looked at her disdainfully before shooing her hands from his body.

"Please, don't touch me." Though it was reprimanding, his voice caused a shallow sense of joy to trickle through her body.

"What is wrong?"

"I saw you last night." His rich voice was tainted by his colorless tone making her frown in both confusion and sadness.

"You saw me?"

"Yes, you were right next to me, how could I not?" He turned to face her. "Do you think I'm incapable, (y/n)?"

"What?" Though she was trying to keep her cool her voice betrayed her by trembling in irritation. "Don't speak in tongue with me, simply tell me what you saw."

"You were touching yourself, moaning my name."

"And?"

"You never told me you wanted sex. Do you think I can't please you? You wouldn't be my first, I'd know what I'm doing."

"I'm not putting you through that Adrian." She pulled away from him to look away a bit irritated that her masturbation was the cause of his displeased mood.

"Do you have a disease?"

"No!"

"Then what is it that you don't want to put me through?"

"Your last experience with sex was awful and considering how long it took for you to even let me into the castle, nevermind sleep in your bed, I'm guessing that you won't be able to relax or enjoy the pleasantries of after-sex care."

"You don't know that." He stood from his seat to face her.

"Then why is it that every time we're in bed you sleep so far from me? Why is it that when you wake up with me the first thing you do is check your arms? You have been scarred Alucard. I doubt you can even get it up because you'd be too busy wondering what happens after this?'" She blinked back the vexing tears that threatened to stain her cheeks. "Why is that even a problem anyway? Can I not find other ways to please myself?"

The furious flame in his eyes died down to a dull glint as he slumped back into the wooden chair. With his hand in his hair, he looked down at the floor.

"I'm-I'm sorry, (y/n) I don't know what came over me. You're right, they have scarred me and I don't know if I can..." He was stopped by her sitting in his lap to press his head against her chest. She was still a bit upset but she understood why. He only wanted a sense of what a normal relationship was and having a woman who would touch herself because she feared opening old wounds was not exactly normal.

"Don't be sorry, that was insensitive of me to do, especially right next to you." She lifted his chin. "Why don't we try tonight? We'll never know until we try, right?" He nodded and kissed her, his arms wrapping around her waist in a desperate grip while he did so. His kisses were sloppy and less modest than usual but they were still filled with his loving affection. He felt brittle in her arms despite how lean and muscular his body was so her hands were gentler than usual. Their touch was featherlight, each one less obvious the other.

Little did she know, the comforting nature of her touch was doing wonders for his body. They created a safe aura around him, an aura that made him feel as if all of his problems could simply slip away if he let himself fall farther into her. Slowly but surely one thing led to another and the couple found themselves entangled in the sheets. (Y/n) gasped for breath while her lover kissed on her body from above.

He was mumbling sweet nothings as he explored the body beneath him but (y/n) didn't even notice.

"I thought we agreed to do that tonight." She giggled, pulling his hair for him to come back up to her face. A small hiss left his perfect shaped lips amd his eyes flickered with love and lust for her.

"Well it's around nightfall, would you like to go again to make it seem like we kept the deal?" She laughed at his deadpan and laughed while his face donned a rare expression of content. the mix of euphoria and happiness on her face gave him a joy he can only remember experiencing when he still had his family. Maybe we can make one of our own. He thought to himself.

Lost in the idea of this, he failed to notice (y/n) calling out to him until she kissed him.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing really." Said the blond before rolling off of her and onto his back so she could lay her head on his chest. With silence in the air and both of them at peace, they both drifted off into their own dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Alucard woke up it was around midnight. The sun hadn't even begun to rise and neither had (y/n). Instead, she was curled up in a ball next to him murmuring incoherent words in her sleep. Any fear he'd had of her trying to hurt him had finished at the innocent sight of her diminished and he kissed her forehead before pulling her closer so that he could curl around her small body.

With her warmth, he found himself drifting off but not before hearing (y/n) drowsy voice say,

"Your smile is the most beautiful thing. I can't wait until I get to see it again.