≈Garou≈ Another 'I Don't Even Know'

It had been days since I'd last slept and the reason was simple. I was worried,  terrified even all because that bastard hadn't come home in more than a week.

I slammed by hands against the wall of the kitchen and slid down in a shriveling heep silent tears streaking my pale cheeks.

"Just be safe you ass." Almost as if the gods had heard me, the door was slammed open to reveal a very bloody and extremely wounded Garou. His unreadable  gold eyes frantically searched the area around until they met my awestruck gaze.

I barely processed anything that was going on and found myself in his arms with his hand holding my cheek with an uncharacteristic gentleness. Finally snapping out of my trance I moved so that his bruised arm was across my shoulder and my own was holding his back.

Almost instinctively, the criminal leaned onto my body being careful not to overwhelm me with his unbelievable weight. I just barely managed to get him to bed, practically dropping him into the bed.

A painful grunt escaped his scarred lips and I silently apologized by kissing his temple before entering the bathroom to fetch the medical supplies. Soon enough I was kneeling at his side disinfecting, stitching and bandaging his countless wounds.

"What happened out there?" I whispered pressing my lips against his forehead in yet another sweet kiss.

"I was sick and the heroes decided to fucking gang up on me." I went to laugh but stopped when I finally noticed something.

"Oh my god your eye!" I went to run back for the supplies but Garou roughly grabbed my arm pulling me atop his chest. We both winced from the sudden action and I tried to get off but he just held me there.

"Hey this isn't funny, you're eye is blood red!"

"Don't yell at me you bitch." I rolled my eyes and flicked his forehead.

"Let me go." He only shook his head and adjusted my body so that he could lay on his side and trap me in his tight embrace.

"Garou!"

"I said don't yell at me."

"Let me treat your eye."

"I can still see through it, I'm fine." A scowl made it's way onto my face as he kissed my forehead, much like I did to him a few minutes ago.

"Just...I want you to stay with me."

"Oh, is that so? Why the sudden change of heart?" The blonde muttered something under his breath and I strained to hear it.

"What?"

"I said I missed you. " the blush on his face was priceless and I let out a criticizing laugh.

"Yeah right, let me go." Garou just glared at me before finally falling asleep.