♠Killua Zoldyck♠ I Love You.

I've been trying to practice my writing lately in other ways so my updates might be a little late...sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun dimly shined through killua and (y/n)'s hotel room as morning came upon them. Since things had been moving relatively slow lately, the two of them didn't really need to leave york
New for the next day or two.

"Good morning." Sung (y/n) into Killua's ear. His vibrant blue eyes fluttered open sleepily.

"Hey." When he looked at her, she frowned slightly. He'd been so emotionally strained lately that she could really say that he looked the same anymore. He looked tired and a lot more serious than he'd ever been since she first meeting him a year ago. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"No. Nothing at all." Killua obviously didn't believe her but it was way too early for him to deal with that right now. Instead, he fully rolled over to bury himself in the crook of her neck. She smiled and held him close rubbing little circles on his back. "What do you want to do today? " The white-haired boy snuggled deeper into her, his hand slinging over her thigh.

"We can just go around the city. See what happens." She sighed happily at just the idea.

"Finally, we get to do something other than fight for our lives." He pulled back to look at her.

"You don't like that? I thought it might've been a kink at this point."

"Oh my gosh, you know what. You're lucky I love you." He gave a wry smile but didn't reply and went to bathe. (Y/n) only sighed, pulling the cotton blue comforter closer to her.

Even though they'd been together for so long he'd still had yet to say I love you and at this point, it was almost normal. But that didn't mean she wanted it to be. She wished he'd just admit it to her and leave it at that rather than keep playing this game. Yes, this had to change even if she had to die to hear it, she would get an 'I love you' from Killua.

Strengthening her resolve, (y/n) walked into the bathroom with the intention of bathing with him however when she charged in, She was met with a stark naked assassin getting out of the shower. Blushing she ran out and slammed the door. "Sorry!"

She didn't say anything after that, still flustered about what she'd seen. Sure they'd had sex once or twice but she was so caught off guard that she didn't know how to even process what just happened. Little bits of his pale muscular body flashed through her mind while she picked out a dress to wear

"Hey, are you okay?" Inquired Killua. He came out wearing a pair of shorts with a confused expression.  He was also shocked. Not by what had happened but her reaction to it.

"Why wouldn't I be fine?"

"Yeah...right." While he finished getting dressed, (y/n) took care of herself and soon they were out the door. They both gave a sigh when the warm air hit their skin making the (h/c) haired girl giggle slightly.

"Why don't we spend the day at the park?"

"After we eat." He said. The idea resonated well with her and she tugged his arm forward a bit.

"Wanna race then?"

"You won't-" before he could finish, she was off towards her favorite diner.  Killua followed behind her, not feeling too competitive. As they continued to race he couldn't help but ogle at just how lovely she looked when she was laughing. Her smile was just so bright and the way the sides of her enchanting (e/c) eyes crinkled looked so pure that if he didn't know better, he'd mistake her for an angel.

He found himself entranced to the point where he barely noticed when they arrived and were seated at a booth.

"Excuse me, sir, what would you like to drink?" From the tone of her voice, Killua could tell that the waitress had asked more than once. "Chocolate milk." He answered dismissively, laying his head on top of (y/n)'s since she'd decided to sit on his side.

"Sorry for barging in on you earlier... I was going to try and get an 'I love you' from you." She chuckled a little at how silly the idea was, tracing out the words on his thigh. He didn't answer, focused on what she was was trying to say with her fingers. He easily got caught up in his thoughts to the point where he had had to be brought back to gain once more. This time it was with (y/n)'s kiss to his lower jaw. "Are you okay? You've been oddly distracted all-day today?"

"I love you too..." He suddenly whispered.

"What?"

"All day so far I've just been thinking about you...I love you." He kissed her forehead then smiled brightly. The adorable action made her blush and she hid her face in his neck.

"Thank you."