≈Yashiro isana≈ Jealous pt.2

I have been working on this thing every day for the past two weeks. And this is the best I could come up with?.....smh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up at him contemplating the idea. 'So we can go out and risk getting caught by Neko or we could stay here, and cuddle.' The answer was obvious in my head and I placed my hand on Isana's cheek lovingly.

"Why don't we just stay here and relax? I just came from work and you seemed sleepy when I walked in. Wouldn't it be best to just enjoy each other's company instead of dealing with people?" He lightly nuzzled into my palm wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." My voice barely went above a whisper in fear of breaking the calming atmosphere while I moved my hand from my lover's cheek and to his chest.

His smile was gentle as he suddenly began to carry me to the bed where he lay me down and settled in at my side. I turned to face him a little unsure of where to put my hands.

"Um, Shiro?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you cuddle?" The silverette looked down at me with a laugh, pulling me closer by the waist.

"Just hold me any way you want." A slight nod was my only response as I hesitantly wrapped my leg around his and comfortably placed my hand on his chest allowing myself to drift off.

~~~~~~~~
When I finally woke up, I found myself being tightly cuddled by an adorable Shiro whose hair was sticking up in a few areas while his mouth slightly hung open. I laughed at this, cautiously prying his hands from around me. It was only after this that I looked out the window to see the sun rising. A sigh left my lips.

"I guess I'll start breakfast instead of dinner."

Drowsily, I made my way to the kitchen and pulled out some flour, cinnamon, along a few more food items. I was determined to pay Shiro back for finding the time to spend with me and if the only way to do so was to make a wonderful breakfast then so be it.

As I began to mix up some fresh pancake batter slender arms wrapped around my waist from behind while a loving nip was sent to my ear.

"Good morning, (y/n)." I only hummed in response, too focused on the food. Yashiro gave me a slightly dejected look and kissed my shoulder in another attempt "Good morning."

Still too focused, I didn't answer. A grunt could be heard from him as he trailed his hands to the bottom of my shirt and slipped them underneath, softly caressing my sides.

Almost instantly I was snapped out of my trance making the silverette laugh. "Good morning, (y/n)." He hummed against my back temporarily releasing me so that I could turn around to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Good morning, Shiro. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm." Was all I could get as he stared down at me with loving brown eyes and beautiful smile. Self-conscious of the prolonged gazing, I averted my eyes to the ground making my lover tilt my chin upwards. "Can I kiss you?"

"W-what kind of question is that?"

"I want to make sure you're comfortable."

"It's you Yashiro. What's there to be unc-" Before I could finish I found myself engulfed by his kiss as he boldly picked me up and set me atop the kitchen counter. I smiled against his lips but stopped once I saw the ingredients.

"I have to make your breakfast."

"You taste better than anything else in the world." My cheeks flushed bright red and the secret flirt smiled innocently. He kissed me again, sliding between my legs for better access.

Reluctantly, I let a moan escape me as I pulled him closer practically begging for his touch. Neither of us dared to split apart from the intimate gesture until lack of air forced us to do so. I panted against him for a bit but my breath hitched when a delicate kiss was placed on my cheek while Shiro helped me down.

"So what should I help with?" My jaw dropped. Was he seriously going to act like that didn't just happen? I shook my head, handing him the pancake mix.

"C-could you make that for me?"

"Sure." I subconsciously eyed him as he cooked barely paying attention to eggs in my hand but the knowing glance he sent me made me instantly go back to work.

After breakfast was done and eaten things went on pretty normally with the two of us cuddling on the couch as the tv played. However, I, being the woman I am, didn't look at the device once, too entranced by the silverette at my side.

He smiled at this and turned his head to stare at me with soft brown eyes.

"You're so amazing." He hummed. I raised a brow and moved from his chest so that our noses slightly brushed against one another.

"It's vice versa."

"No, you still stayed with me despite the fact that I could barely spend time with you."

"You're alluring, Shiro. I couldn't walk away if I wanted to."

"But you didn't want to, and that's all that matters right?" Again I blushed burying my face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "Do...do you think we could do this more often?"

A smile crossed my lips.

"Of course."