(Gon Freecss) pillow talk

they didn't do nothing, they just woke up in the morning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in bed while twisting the soft black and green hair of my boyfriend of two years, gon. We had met during the conflict with the chimera ants, mainly because I was one. But the difference between them and I was that I had the shape of a beautiful human girl, though my body was covered with smooth (f/c) fur.

I was the king's most prideful and loyal guard but once I saw what he was doing to gon and his friends, I decided to switch sides. When gon saw me, he was extremely cautious but after a few more months together, he warmed up to me and we became a couple.

I smiled as I remembered all of the things we had been through and nuzzled into my lover's hair while breathing in his sweet earthy scent causing him to wake up, much to my disliking. His bright brown eyes stared into my wolf-like (e/c) ones and I could feel my tail twitch in nervosity.

The noirette lifted his head from off of my chest and gave a small smile.

"Hey." he whispered while tracing small kisses up my chest and to my cheek.

"H-hi, what's got you in such a good mood?"

"You smell really good." I rolled my eyes and moved to the left a little to allow gon space to move.

"You and that nose, you can smell almost anything."

"Yeah." he said in a slightly crestfallen voice

"I'd never judge you, not like I really could. I'm ten times worse." I flinched when my lover brought his hands to my cheek.

"Don't think like that, you're too pretty to be sad."

"But everyone looks at us weird. Why do you think I don't like going out with you?"

"I thought you were just tired." was his curious response before collapsing back onto my chest and holding my waist. "It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, I still love you with all my heart."

"Gon.." my voice came in a whisper.

"Later on, when we get up, I want you to get dressed so that I can take you out on a date." said the handsome boy tiredly.

"I haven't gone shopping in ages, I don't think I have anything to wear." his hands traveled down to my bushy (f/c) tail and he began to stroke it causing me to let out a pant of relief which revealed my abnormally long canines.

"It doesn't matter, whatever you find, you can wear." a blush appeared on my cheeks when gon flipped us over so that I was the one lying on his chest.

"I-i....okay."I stuttered.

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you more."