≈Frankenstein≈ When They're alone...

I want him. Like wow he is one beautiful S.O.B and for those of you who don't know him. He's from a webtoon called Noblesse. I can honestly tell you that every guy in this webtoon is either mysterious, hot or both. The plot's really good too.

Ok lemme stop advertising
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was quiet except for the occasional laughs that emitted from my throat as well as Frankenstein's soft kisses.

"I just got home."

"I'm quite aware of that, (y/n)." He whispered running his hands underneath my sleeveless white shirt. I gasped from the chillness of his hands, slightly arching my back.

"At least let me go bathe."

"You've been sitting in an office all day. I'm sure you're not that dirty and even if you are, I'll gladly take you to the shower and we can continue there." Images of the blonde's body pinning me to the shower wall filled my dirty mind and I found myself getting hot.

"Is that what you want, my dear? You seem awfully aroused by the idea." Frankenstein's voice had now taken quite a teasing tone as he lowered his hips, allowing me to feel the heat that was shielded within his pants.

The desperate moan I'd tried so hard to keep in, escaped my painted lips and I could practically feel the smirk on my lover's face as he tapped the side of my thigh. Understanding what he wanted, I eagerly wrapped my legs around his waist.

Another lewd sound left my lips as he stood up, hands excitedly palming my waist and bottom. (cue author gagging)

Careful but firmly the long haired man pushed me up against the wall, his waist being my only support as he began to mess with the tie that decorated his neck. Irritated, his piercing blue eyes hid behind his eyelids until he finally managed to loosen the accessory.

"Hands above your head, now." Without resistance, I lifted my arms above my head and he proceeded to bind my wrists with the silky black item. I shivered once again, as it tightened against my delicate (s/c) skin. Subconsciously, my lusty (e/c) eyes drank in the sight of the man's deliciously broad chest which peeked from underneath the collar of his dress shirt.

"I'm going to take off your shirt." I nodded and threw my head back as he nipped my bare shoulder.

Frankenstein slowly zipped down the back and discarded the garment. Barely paying any attention to my lace clad chest, he let me down and practically tore off my jeans.

A blush erupted on my cheeks when he looked at me with his loving cerulean gaze.

"Don't stare." I whispered in a hush voice trying not to cry out when he began to litter my upper body with kisses once again. Simultaneously his hand delved into my undergarments playing with and teasing me to his content.

Whimpers and gasps were all that left my mouth until Frankenstein finally allowed a finger to enter my dripping womanhood. I barely processed my action as his name left my lips and he grunted against my chest.

Every minute seemed even more arousing until he finally had three fingers pumping into me. My climax felt close and my once mind began to get blurry until the sound of the front door opening reached our ears.

Within an instant the blonde's hand left me and I was pushed onto the couch where he placed a random blanket over me.

"I swear I'm about ready to stop answering your calls." Muttered Tao crossing his slender arms over his chest taking in the sight before him.

"Calls?" I could feel my lover gazing at me with curiosity.

"I wanted him over for dinner tonight because, y'know, I haven't seen him in a very long time while you see him almost everyday."

"And this is the third time I've walked in on you two for the same reason."

"She's never warned me." Tao glared at me, shifting onto his left foot.

"Next time, why don't we just meet up at a dinner?" I nodded and the hacker left, leaving me alone with Frankenstein who was obviously criticizing me.

"So..."

"Go get dressed, I'll start dinner."

"You're seriously leaving me like this? "

"For the time being yes, but don't worry, as soon as we're done I'll punish you accordingly." My heart began race as he released my hands and ran his own through his undone and unruly locks.

"Now I'll say it again. Go get dressed."