≈Chrollo Lucilfer≈ Stranger

Yea...I did another one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was hot with lust as Chrollo entered me once again for another round. Not a sound could be heard except for our light panting and the wet sounds that normally filled a room during sex.

I didn't love this man but he didn't love me either. That didn't matter though. He was my customer and I was his, our job? Providing each other with a temporary relief from the stress we felt each and every day of our miserable lives.

A particularly hard thrust snapped me from my thoughts making me glare up at the dominant man.

"It hurts." He nodded, burying his head in the crook of my neck apologetically before going back to his pleasurable antics.  I sighed and held him closer, feeling his thrusts becoming sloppy.

I could feel my mind momentarily go blank at his release and a small grunt echoed from Chrollo's chest. The two of us lay there for a bit longer until I pushed at his chest causing him to roll off of me, onto the bed.

Without a word, I began grabbing my clothes which were scattered across the dull gray room. While I put on my pants he drew circles on my back with his thumb.

"Might I ask you something?" I let out a small yes to his question, buckling the back of my bra.

"What is your name?"

"There's no need for you to know that. We don't talk anyway, it's always silent between us." Slowly he moved to sit next to me, the bed sheets being his only coverage.

"Have you ever loved before?"

"Why else would I spend so many nights with you?"

"I'm sorry to hear that." By now I was standing in front of his broken mirror making a poor attempt to fix my hair.

"Don't lie to me, Chrollo. We both know you couldn't care less."

"You're right but I would like to ask a bit more from you before you leave." I groaned moving to take off my clothes again, however, I was stopped by warm arms wrapping around and pulling me into a warm chest.

"I want you to comfort me just for tonight."

"Sorry, but I'm not a therapist."

"I'll listen to you if you do the same for me." An obnoxious sigh left my lips as the noirette dragged me back to the bed and moved so that I could straddle his waist.

"Fine, you disgusting thief."

~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up to the sight of a bare Chrollo lying underneath my clothed body. As the blurry memories flooded back, I could feel myself cringing. 'Crap.'

"Stop moving, it's uncomfortable." muttered the noirette, peaking open one of his onyx eyes.

"Its morning, can I go now?"

"Why the hurry? You have nothing to go home to." I raised my brow trying to remember all of what I told him but I could only remember breaking down in a sniveling mess.

"You don't really remember anything of last night, do you?"

"Not really, no." My confused expression quickly turned into a glare at Chrollo's mocking laughter.

"It's not funny, Lucilfer. I could have told you some stuff you weren't supposed to know."

"And you did, like your name, life story, and address. But you refused to tell me your nen type." By now the man underneath me was wide awake and wore a devious smirk.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"You can't go home. You have to stay here and entertain me."

"I'm not becoming a criminal."

"You won't be, you'll just be affiliated with one. It'll be no different then what we are right now."

"...Fine." Little did I know that that simple word would mark the beginning of an irritating but beautiful relationship.