♠Dazai Osamu♠ Stop

I used to really hate this dude but...I can't no more😢😢

Yet another title that kills me on the inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dazai?" Called (y/n) as she tiredly sat up from the couch. The brown-haired man stiffened at the sound of his name, already knowing what was about to come. "You're late again."

"Work was-" she shook her head stopping him from finishing his sentence.

"I called Kunikida about two hours ago and he told me that you had the rest of the day off." The woman's voice was slurred from sleep but it was clear that consciousness was returning to her. Slowly she began to notice the net marks and his soaking wet clothes instantly making her once bright eyes fade into an icy rage.

"(Y/n)..."

"I'm going to bed." Dazai let a small sigh escape his lips following after her only to have the door slammed in his face. "Sleep on the couch for all I care."

"(Y/n), I'm sorry."

"You say that every single time." She grumbled from inside before going silent leaving the poor man alone. He couldn't be mad at her though. This happened at least three times a week and there was only so much she could take.

~~~~~~~
The next morning was no better, however. When she woke up (y/n) sighed, blinking up at the sun as she wiped her puffy red eyes.

"Why couldn't I just sleep forever?" A moan of despair escaped her and she quickly threw on one of Dazai's house shirts before peaking out the room door. Once she was certain that her lover wasn't there, she scampered into the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal.

She silently took out the milk along with a bowl before opening the cabinet to pick her favorite kind. However, the box was too high and she groaned lowly.

"Just my luck, I fall in love with a suicidal freak and then my cereal's too high to catch. What's next, he's going to come out of nowhere and get it for me?"

"Yup." (Y/n)'s body froze at the husky voice next to her ear and the brunette smiled moving to kiss her neck as he took the box down for her. Almost instantly she flinched away, pushing him back.

"Don't touch me."

"It wasn't that bad. I'm still alive aren't I?" His lover didn't so much as spare him a glance. "(Y/n), I'm-."

"I hate you."

"W-what?"

"I hate you so much Dazai." She sniffled, snatching the cereal box from his hands. With a laugh, he hugged her waist kissing any bit of skin that peaked from underneath her clothes.

"No, you don't."

"I don't want to love you anymore, Dazai. I want to leave." The brunette faltered at the feeling his whole world shattering but he continued with his composed act, slipping his hands underneath her shirt.

"But you won't."

"Your touch disgusts me."

"You don't mean it."

"Why won't you just let me go! Leave me alone, Dazai! Get out! I don't care anymore!" He didn't listen though, he wouldn't accept it. He refused to believe that he'd screwed things up for himself once again.

"You do. I know you do."

"Just stop it!" (Y/n) ripped herself from the handsome man's grasp, facing him with a teary-eyed glare. "You're cruel and selfish and I hate you more than anything else." 

Dazai stared at her a frown playing on his lips while he desperately tried to find the right words that'd make her stay like he always did. But his mind wasn't being much of any help considering all he could think of was her smile, laugh and the many nights that she'd hold him against her chest whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

In everything she did, she made sure that her love for him was the most obvious thing in the world but on his side, all he did was hurt her, abuse her heart, and then come back expecting her open embrace like the spoiled man he was.

"And you don't care. You used me, didn't you? You used me for your own stupid pleasures so that you could die saying, 'at least I have a stupid bitch at home who's willing to give it up if this doesn't work out."

"I never said that."

"But every fucking thing you do implies it. I've tried Dazai, everything to show you that there's more in life to live for other than just the hope of death but you refuse to listen."

"I'm alone, (y/n), alone and empty. What do I have here for me?" Reluctantly a tear fell down the detective's face as he stared down at the woman before him with dull brown orbs.

"The agency, everyone in it. Hell, even Akutagawa looks up to you in a weird way."

"But-"

"And if that's not enough then you have me. The woman who's always staying up at ungodly times of night waiting to see you. This same woman holds, and loves you and has dealt with your shit for the past two years. If you have nothing else to live for,  then live for me. We can get married, have a child, Dazai, we can actually have a life."

"But you said you're sick of loving me, that you don't care anymore. Doesn't that mean you're gone?" A cruel laugh left Dazai's lips as he wiped his eyes and pet her head, skillfully hiding his sorrow. "I'll pack up."

(Y/n) growled at the gesture and dragged his shirt collar down so that they were face to face.

"Yes, I'm tired of loving you. Because I don't want you to succeed one day and make me follow in your footsteps." With another rough tug, the (h/c)-ette slammed her lips onto his, pressing herself closer to his body as a signal to hold her.

Her lover let a bittersweet smile cross his face and complied to her wish, hungrily pulling her closer as he craved for her gentle touch. A bit too soon for his liking, she pulled away and stared into his eyes expectantly.

"I'll live for you, (y/n).....unless-"

"No, I am not committing a double suicide with you." He sighed, kneeling down to nuzzle into her stomach.

"But you'll marry me, right?"

"Only if you swear to me that you  wont attempt any more suicides."

"I won't say yes until you do." He mumbled snuggling a bit deeper.

"Then it's a yes."

"I won't ever make another attempt." She nodded motioning for him to stand which he did.

"About these clothes." Hummed the woman, while she slid his coat off his shoulders along with his vest and undershirt. "Take off your pants."

"Oh? Since when do you take charge and isn't this an odd place for sex?"

"Number 1 this wouldn't be the first time it's been done in here, and number 2. I'm not having you strip for sex, you just stink really really bad. Why wouldn't you change your clothes after jumping into a lake?" He frowned, poking her head annoyingly.

"You locked the door."

"Oh yeah."