♠Masrur♠ The Two Wives and A Broken Heart #5

I am so done with this series
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When I'd finally I awoke, I found myself lying on my side facing an aquatic blue wall that shined brightly from the sunlight that peeked through the blinds. I tried to get up but the feeling of a heavy arm draping over my waist made me stiffen.

"Let's stay here a bit longer." Mumbled the culprit against my neck. My brow raised and I turned to face them only to be met with familiar red eyes staring at me with a mysterious glint shining within them.

"Masrur? Wait did you-"

"I only brought you to bed." He raised up and I nodded, allowing him to kiss my forehead.  A shiver went up my spine as he nuzzled into my cleavage and pulled me closer, his hot breath fanning against my chest

Honestly, I don't know why I hadn't pushed him away yet. Was it due to the fact that I missed him so much? Was I just too tired or maybe it was because he went through all the trouble of bringing me here? But whatever the reason, I still enjoyed the feeling of being able to comfortably hold my husband again.

"Want to explain what's going on while I'm still tranquil?" He hummed out a yes, as I played with his hair before complying with my request.

"We're still in Sindria but we're on the far side of the palace where most don't venture."

"Ok, why?"

"I wanted to be alone with you so that we could..." He drifted off and looked up at me cautiously.  I smiled a bit at the worried look in his scarlet gems, kissing the top of his head.

"Talk to me, Masrur. I'm willing to hear you out and possibly give you another chance."

"I wanted us to actually have a 'honeymoon', as the locals call it." I winced at the word honeymoon, memories of his distance and betrayal gripping my heart.

"I promise, it won't be like before where I ignored your attempts to show affection. You will be my main concern and the only one who catches my eye."

"But your children, won't they miss you?"

"Shinju will take care of them for the week we'll be here. Not to mention, I plan on having you ready to give me another by the week's end." A groan left my lips as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to become pregnant with your child within the short span of a week."

"Why not?"

"Because I won't have forgiven you within the span of a week." The room went silent and I could practically feel the challenging aura Masrur was emitting. Almost as if he were indirectly telling me that I'd be eating my words within the next five days never mind seven.

We stayed in bed for only three more minutes before he went to go bathe. I only stared at the bathroom door waiting for his exit so that I could witness his handsome form getting dressed.  Though my dream never came true as he'd come out already dressed in his usual attire.

"Do you ever wear anything other than armor?" I huffed tilting my head.

"Would you like me to wear something else?" I nodded and he walked back into the bathroom before coming back out in a simple but elegant robe. I smiled and went to get dressed as well.

Once I was dressed we both left the room and a seemingly excited Masrur pulled me to the gardens where he sat me down and grabbed a scroll. I tilted my head in curiosity when he placed his own on my lap and held the item towards me.

A light blush decorated his cheeks as he turned to face the other way.

"I want you to read to me."

"Eh? Since when?"

"She doesn't do it like you do.  I've been craving it for a while now." My laughter filled the air at his straight face and reddened cheeks. He looked so adorable and the fact that he craved my voice made him even cuter.

"Ok, my love." I teased and he just placed the scroll in my hand, refusing to make eye contact with me. Throughout the rest of the week, we continued to do simple things such as reading, walking around town and the two of us even attempted baking. However, rather than ending in a cake we had a childish flour fight. Today was the last night of our honeymoon and apparently, my husband had something special planned.

"I missed you." He whispered as he gently took my hands in his and kneeled in front of my body which sat on the plush bed.

"Oh really now?" The handsome fanalis nodded, nuzzling into my palm. Causing us to be embraced by a sweet silence. What seemed like hours passed before Masrur ruined it by moving closer so that his waist was in between my legs.

(Y/n), please tell me I'm forgiven."

"Why?"

"I want to make you happy. I want to be the good man you dreamed about and give you those wonderful children."

"Masrur I-"

"Let me make love to you and show you that you're the most beautiful woman in existence." My mind began to fight between worry and want while I stared deep into his desperate red eyes. What if it happens all over again?  What if it gets so much better? Deciding to take the risk, I sighed and gave him his answer.

"Fine, but I need you to be extra gentle."

"Why, are you hurt?"

"More like I'm still a virgin." The handsome man's enchanting crimson orbs widened.

"I thought you-"

"While Muu and I did have sex, he refused to take my virginity no matter how much I begged him to... " I looked away and leaned forward onto Masrur's shoulder.

"So you haven't been claimed by anyone else."

"No, I'm still pure." And just like that our clothes were on the floor and our moans filled the atmosphere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other generals, as well as Sinbad, were more than happy about Masrur and I's renewed relationship and once I bare our child, joy flooded our hearts.

My soul had finally witnessed peace while my families worries were lifted and damn did it feel good.