♠Dabi♠ Love

This is kinda abusive not gonna lie. If you're not into cutting beating or anything like that you should just wait for the next update. Also to the person who's one shot in doing next yours will be out by next Tuesday at the latest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) weakly lifted her head as the door to Dabi's windowless room opened. Her pretty (e/c) eyes narrowed into a squint at the new brightness of outside.

"I'm home." He muttered, locking the door behind him. "Were you a good girl while I was gone?" Heavy silver chain that connected her slender neck to their shared bed rattled as she eagerly nodded. "Good."

The short reply made the (h/c)-haired woman tilt her head curiously.

"Who hurt you?"

"No one."

"Then why won't you talk to me?" Dabi sat down on the bed, signaling for her to let him lay on her lap. Obediently, she hung her legs over the bedside and let him rest, wrinkling the black sheets a little.

"I missed you today. We fought those U.A. brats and I couldn't stop thinking about how it'd be if you were there."

"Really?" He nodded, turning to snuggle into her belly. "Then why the hell do you smell like Toga and some other woman?"

"Some lady bumped into me on our way back, and Toga had to cling to me during the fight."

"She touched you?" The blue-eyed male groaned when (y/n)  pushed him off of her and snapped the chain around her neck like peanut brittle. "I was a good girl all day and you let two other women touch you?! That's my treat?!"

"It was an accident." He said, sitting up to look her in the eyes. He was hoping that just his stare would calm her but within an instant her hands were around his neck, her nails digging into the blackened skin. Feeling the all too threat in her grip, Dabi held her own neck and used his free hand to tear hers from his neck. Her nails tore some skin but he didn't care, slamming her to the floor. 

The ghostly dim room was silent as the ragged woman stared up at her captor while he did the same. They knew they were both insane to be in such a toxic relationship however neither of them could let go. The choking, the beatings, the lack of freedom. It gave each them a high and a type of security that no other relationship could provide.

"Dabi." Mumbled (y/n) crawling up to him. "Dabi, you're such a fucking turn on." She began to unzip his pants but he grabbed her hair, yanking her up so that he could kiss her. Instead of being sweet, the kiss was sloppy and needy and riddled with desperation.

Wanting more, (Y/n) hungrily unbuttoned his shirt to reveal the countless scars and bruises she'd left on his toned body.  Each mark told a story of her abuse and though that sounds awful, Dabi was no victim. Her body was just as messed up as his and once she slid off the long skin-tight dress he'd forced her into, that was made quite clear. Countless cuts, bruises and even burn marks littered her once smooth skin but Dabi still wasn't satisfied.

Pulling away from the kiss, Dabi began to massage her breast through the thin lace of her red bralette, readying it for the abuse it was about to receive and (y/n) stopped him. "You deserve to be punished Dabi. You let them touch you." She mumbled, grabbing a nearby knife from the nearby nightstand. "Lay on the bed." He reluctantly pulled away and followed the order, laying on his stomach to reveal his back. On his lower back was what seemed to be a tally list and so far there were twelve marks.

Wielding the knife she carved another line into him. A steady stream of blood leaked from the deep mark but Dabi didn't care and flipped them over so that he was able to hover over her. She looked up at him with lustful (e/c) eyes.

He practically growled at the look, then dug his nails into her sides before dragging them down ever so slowly. "I love you (y/n)." He hissed but she didn't reply with anything other than her screams. At this, he rolled his eyes and reached under their pillow for the duct tape. "You yell too much." He grunted, then proceeded to duct tape her mouth and do whatever he pleased with her body.