♠Laito Sakamaki♠ Boredom

He's a perv,  there was no way in hell that I could make this pure fluff and keep him in character so instead, we have a lime.

Also to trashyhasy who requested this. I'm so sorry if this isn't what you were looking for 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The garden was quiet as shū lay cutely against my thigh. A hum was heard from his chest at the feeling of my slender fingers brushed through his silky blonde locks. I smiled looking up at the stars that surrounded the pearly moon
"Shu?" No response.

"Shū~" Again there was no reply. An irk mark appeared on my forehead from his blatant ignorance and I pulled one of his earphones.

"Hey, blondy." The man on my lap glared slightly but raised his brow nonetheless signaling for me to continue. "I'm bored."   

"You pulled my earphones to say that?"

"Well duh." I watched in amusement as Shū's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Bother someone else."

"But everyone's busy."

"Don't you have a boyfriend?  Go bother him." I groaned obnoxiously.

"Laito isn't here,  he went to go get his hat cleaned or something like that." Shu's brow twitched in annoyance and he began to walk off.

"He just came home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kitten, I got you something~" purred Laito, as he pranced into our shared bedroom with a black plastic bag in hand.

"What is it?" I grinned, excitedly inching closer to his now sitting form. With slow movements, he pulled out a white cat tail with a butt plug attached to the end. My face went flat.  "What the hell is that abomination to humanity?"

"You've been so good lately that I wanted to reward you." I didn't bother answering and grabbed the ginger's hat before running out the room.

Seductive laughter echoed at my back but I didn't bother looking behind and kept running. Every once in a while he'd somehow block my path but then he'd just stand there and let me turn the other way.

Knowing that he was enjoying himself, I laughed. 'I couldn't pull this crap with anyone but him.' I went to cut another corner however his arms suddenly wrapped around my waist cutting off my movement.

"I caught you." Hummed my lover before bringing me back to our bedroom. My pants loudly echoed throughout the room. "Did you have fun taking my hat?"

"I did."

"Then let me give you more than just that." Laito moved down to place a wanting kiss in the crook of my neck. "Commit to me and I'll fill you with ecstasy from top to bottom. I can take away your pains and replace them with sweet love but only if you say yes to no one but me." His deepened tone of voice sent shivers down my spine and I nuzzled into his chest to hide my flustered face.

"It will just be you and I making sweet  love under the cloak of night, hidden amongst the stars..." He didn't bother finishing his sentence and grabbed his hat from behind him to place it on my head with surprising care. "Let me make love to my precious kitten."

The pure blood's hands found the hem of my pants and slipped underneath to rub the bare skin of my thigh. I gasped at his cold touch however he muffled me by forcing a heated kiss onto my lips. His body pressed needily against me while he struggled not to moan himself. At the feeling of his soft hands going more towards my inner thigh, I opened my legs completely submitting myself to him.

"Kitten, do you love me?" Laito's voice was heavy with desire only pushing me to stay quiet. Cruel as it may be, I wanted to see how far he'd go for this,  I wanted to see him beg. (And this, people, is why they're a couple) In an attempt to please him more, I grinded my free leg against the growing bulge in his pants. To my content, it worked and he was sucking and biting at my neck in arousal. "You shouldn't tease, love. Hurting you isn't something I want to do right now."

"Beg Laito." My lover's jaw blissfully went slack when I moved my hand to harshly grip his girth. "Beg for me." His tongue pathetically flicked against my neck as he tried to regain his composure.

"Kitten, give yourself to me." His hand that wasn't caressing me,  tangled itself in my hair from underneath his hat before he yanked it back so that I arched even further into him. "Please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're gonna leave it here my people.  The rest is up to your imagination.