(Genderbent! Cruella Devil) the accusation

my first actual gendebend be proud of me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~

"(y/n)!" i dropped my book at the sound of my lover's voice and ran towards his bedroom. Once i reached, i hesitantly opened the door only to be left shocked with the sight of cruelle wearing nothing but his red boxers and a robe. My eyes widened and i instantly froze.

"Y-yes sir?"

"It's cruelle, and i want you to sleep with me tonight." he replied as he dried his monochrome hair. I desperately searched for an excuse to avoid sleeping with him but sadly, i could find none. It's not like i hated him or anything, actually it was quite the opposite.

But that didn't change the fact that the famous fashion mogul could change from calm to aggravated in a matter of seconds, which always resulted in someone getting hurt.

"Please, let me go home tonight." i whispered, his pale blue eyes became dull and i began to quiver.

(cruelle's p.o.v)

During the past few months, (y/n) had been avoiding me. I didn't really understand why but after awhile, i came to the conclusion that she was cheating on me. I had hired many people to spy on her but all of them came back and said that they found nothing suspicious, so i decided that tonight i would get the truth.

(y/n) p.o.v)

He slowly stalked towards me and pushed me up against the wall.

"Tell me (y/n), why is it that you never want to stay the night with me? I didn't date you just to say i had a girlfriend." his voice was stone cold and his eyes froze my soul. 'If i tell him, he'll flip.' i turned to face the other way but i my chin was roughly forced to look back at him.

"Darling, i've asked you a question."

"I-i-i." the words refused to leave my mouth and i could see the man before me getting more irritated at my pointless stuttering.

"Fine, if you're not going to answer, then i'll answer for you. You're cheating on me."

"What?!" a small fire began to ignite in my eyes as fury shot throughout my body. 'How can he just accuse me like that?!'

"It's not much of a secret, you've been avoiding me for months now. What else could it have been?"

"Cruelle forgive me when i say this, but right now, you sound like an idiot!"

"Excuse me?" he pushed harder on the wall and i swear i saw it crack a little. "How am i the idiot when you were the one foolish enough to try and deceive me!" i lightly placed my hand on his cheek and he recoiled.

"Cruelle, who the hell would i be with, if all i do in my life is watch anime and read manga? I love you cru and i know that i show it more than you do." my boyfriend slightly calmed down and leaned into my hand that was still placed on his cheek.

"Then why have you been avoiding me?"

"Because as of late, every time you come home from work, you're pissed as hell." i replied.

"You're scared?"

"Of course i'm scared, whenever you're angry, you lash out at the first person you see." he sighed, wrapping one arm around my waist while the other stayed on the wall to help support him.

"But you avoiding me only makes things worse." i took my hand off of his cheek and shook my head against him, signalling that i didn't understand.

"Darling...what i'm trying to say is that i...." he trailed off at the end causing me to look up at him curiously, but when i saw the look in his eyes i giggled. 'He's embarrassed.'

"Stop laughing, i'm trying to confess without looking like an utter fool!"

"Are you trying to say that you depend on me to calm and comfort you?" cru nodded and i smiled as his monochrome hair bounced against his cheek. My (e/c) eyes glittered and i snuggled into his chest while placing small kisses here and there.

The man held me a little tighter and then picked me up before laying me down on the bed and rounding the other side. Once he was in, he pulled me back into his embrace and gave me a small kiss.

"You know, you might just be the only woman out there who can truly understand me." he whispered.

"No, i'm the only woman who can truly understand you, so i suggest you hurry up and propose." a velvety chuckle resounded throughout the room and i shivered when cruelle's hot breath touched my neck.

"Don't worry, i will soon. But as for now, i just want to go to bed." he moved a little closer so that he was hugging my waist while his head rested on my chest. I began to stroke his hair and he let out a low purr then held me tighter as he fell asleep