(Sebastian Michaelis) Oh baby

Can you tell that i suck at naming stories 😢😢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sebby?" I called as I walked down the halls of the phantomhive manor  "sebby, where are you?" 

A sigh let my lips when I found yet another room empty. I had been searching for my husband, sebastian, for over an hour now and the reason was quite important. I clutched my stomach when I felt something cramp. 

"Sebby where are you?!" I was now getting frantic, my water had broken an hour ago and my body was just about ready to start labor. I wasn't supposed to be so upset during labor since it could worsen the pain but I really needed Sebastian and now. Finally relief came to me when I opened the door to ciel's room to see the small boy being changed by the very man I was looking for. I collapsed onto his chest and clutched my large stomach while saying,

"Sebby, he's coming." The demon's eyes went wide and he quickly placed me on the bed and called a doctor while ciel sat next to me and touched my arm. Sure it was a light gesture but something like that, coming from someone like him, meant the world. After a little while, I directed my gaze to sebastian who worriedly stroked my thigh. I gave him a reassuring smile and he gave me a small peck.

"It'll be okay sebastian." At the mention of his actual name, I could see my husband's eyes go wide. I only called him Sebastian when I was seriously passionate about something. He took my hand in his and went to kiss it but the sound of the door bell ruined the moment.

"It's the doctor, I'll be back."  It only took a few minutes for the doctor to get set up. 

"Are you ready?" He questioned. I roughly grabbed him by the the coat and pulled him down so that I could reach his ear.

"If you don't get this thing out of me right now, I'm going to tear off your limbs. So cut the crap and get between my legs!" With those words the doctor immediately began to tend to me and the other two men in the room, sweat dropped. Through out the birth, I screamed in agony but every second was filled with the calming words of my lover as he held my hand in his. It was hard for me to believe that the demon who sat at my side, was the same one that contantly made dirty jokes and struggled to control his desire for me but I really didn't care, he helped some of the pain go away and for that, i was greatful. Finally, the sound of a child's scream mixed with my own and I looked down to see a handsome baby boy in the arms of the doctor. I gave the doctor a deadly glare and he quickly cleaned the child before setting it in my arms. 

I smiled at the baby boy and he giggled  while playing with my hair. He had thick black hair, lovely red eyes and my (s/c) skin. I looked to sebastian and lightly huffed.

"He looks too much like you, now I'll never get your image out of my head."  A deep chuckle resounded throughout the room and I shivered. ~Even after the birth of his child, he's still a sexy bastard.~ by now the doctor was gone and the demon's eyes went pink. 

"That's good. Because at least I know that you'll never cheat." He purred while lovingly taking his child into his arms. 

"Sebastian, you better clean this bed before you do anything else." Growled ceil , who was making a poor attempt to button his shirt.

"Ciel, I'll kill you." I said with a low snarl before turning back to my family. "So what are we going to name him?"

"He already has my looks so naming is your job."

"Like hell, I'm naming him because if I do, I'm going to name him after this brat." I pointed to the young phantomhive who sat next to me.

"I have no protests," he said calmly before saying, "it's not like I'll have one of my own."

"No come up with something original." Sighed sebastian. 

"Fine...what about Kenta?" Silence filled the air and it was decided that the child would be named kenta. The room once again went silent and all three of us relaxed but the sound of glass shattering interrupted us. 

"Bassy tell me it's not true! Did you really have a child with that......whore!" ~oh great, it's grell~

"Oh shut up, you have over twenty men who you want to marry so I think you'll be fine." I said with a small laugh.

"You little..." Grell went to launch at me but was stopped by William who grabbed his coat. 

"Would you stop running off, I have enough overtime as it is." The snobby grim reaper then looked over to my child and me.

"Is that little mongrel you're doing?" 

"Sebastian, let me kill him."

"Get out william." Ordered my husband not even bothering to look up from the baby in his arms. 

(Ten years later)

"And that was the day that you were born." I finished while tucking in the now ten year old kenta.

"It sounds like it was hell." 

"You have no idea." Purred an unknown voice. Both me and my son turned around to see sebastian leaning against the door.

"Daddy you're back...where's uncle ciel?" 

"He's in bed just like you should be now."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes because tomorrow is School."

"Okay." I then put kenta to bed and left the room to join sebastian. 

"Soo...."

"The funtom company has a new ally." 

"And..."

"Grell finally found someone else to bother." I smiled and dragged Sebastian to our room, where I lightly pushed him onto the bed and stripped into my underwear so that i could lay next to him.

"We don't have to necessarily do anything but hold me close." My lover chuckled and pulled me closer so that my body was flush against his. He was so warm and I couldn't help but tell him which resulted in a low laugh along with him saying.

"Go to sleep because you're the one who has to get him dressed tomorrow." 

"Jerk." I grumbled and I soon drifted off to sleep.