≈Garou≈ Baby Talk (Cont.)

I winced slightly when I felt the sun beam through the window in my room.

"Garou, I thought you closed the blinds last night." I groaned reaching behind me to pat the man's thigh and wake him up. When I felt the mattress, I reluctantly opened my eyes to see that I was alone in the room.

I walked into the bathroom and began to take a shower but I was interrupted by the smell of food cooking. Fear filled my veins and I jumped out the bath, wrapping a towel around my body before slamming the door open and sprinting into the kitchen.

"Stop!" I yelled protectively grabbing Takehiko and pulling him to my chest. The little boy was fine for a bit before he began to struggle.

"Aunty (n/n), I think you're choking him." Said Byakuya calmly stuffing a pancake into his mouth. I released the poor child and apologized sincerely until I noticed the food adorning the table.

There was pancakes, bacon, toast, sausage, hell there were even hash browns. I wrinkled my brows in confusion.

"Was I sleep cooking again?"

"Nah, the hero killer dude woke us up and made breakfast."

"And you're not scared?"

"Why would we be? He gave us food and acts younger than us." Answered Doyoung who reached for one on of the crispy hash browns in the center of the table.

"We are talking about the same guy right?"

"Morning." I turned to face the deep voice and saw Garou drying his hands with a paper towel.

"You made breakfast?" My husband nodded slightly and gave me a proud smile while I just stared at him. 'He's smiling like a child and he hasn't just killed someoneI found myself lost in thought and contemplation until my (eye colour) eyed lover pulled me to him by the waist.

"When you guys finish eating, wash your dish and head to the living room. The TV's already on." A small squeeze was felt on my waist and he began to walk, making me follow him. We soon reached the bedroom where he let me go and sat on the bed.

"You should put on some clothes." He grunted laying down.

"Y-you cooked breakfast."

"Yeah."

"You actually cooked." I repeated, putting on a pair of sweatpants and a random shirt.

"Are you going to say that all day?"

"No it's just, you've never done that before. I didn't even know you knew how." I could feel the glare that Garou was giving me even though I wasn't facing him. I huffed and put my hair in a small ponytail ready to turn around. However I was stopped by the feeling of his broad body against my back.

"That's seriously what you thought of me?" His sweet but masculine scent wafted up my nose and I leaned into him accepting his embrace.

"You aren't exactly the most normal person. So naturally I decided to guess that anything I've never seen or heard about you doing was something you couldn't."

"So I'm guessing you don't think I can clean, do laundry, handle children or show affection. Am I right?" I nodded against his chest and before I could process the situation, he let me go and took a step back allowing me to hit the floor. "I'm gonna go play with them." He huffed leaving me alone to think about what I said.

"I really came off like an ass."

"Yes you did." Answered Garou through the door as he walked off.

A pout formed on my lips and I left the room as well in hopes of playing with my nephews to make me feel a bit better though it seemed my husband already had that covered too.

My eyes widened when I saw him rolling on the ground while Takehiko, Byakuya, and Doyoung 'beat him up.' I wanted to say something but when I saw him glare at me I decided to just leave the premise.

The rest of the day was filled with laughter and smiles were shared but little old me wasn't the source of any of that. Whenever I'd try to join or get something Garou would deny with 5000 pounds of salt and the boys always rejected by saying.

"Oh Uncle Garou was just telling a story...", "wait a sec we've almost beat the monster." Or they'd just flat out ignore me.

"Little brats." I muttered going back into my room. A huff left me as I cuddled up to the pillow my husband had slept on last night, lightly inhaling its scent. I already knew that I'd screwed up but it honestly came out worse than intended.

Throughout the time I was stuck in that room, I could only feel remorse. I had done something and now I was being punished by feeling lonely again.

The three breaths of relief that I once had were now addicted to my husband and I was back to being that one wife who had no children and didn't even interact with the ones In her family.

At around twelve pm I heard the door ring and opened it to see my sister who looked very much happy.

"I'm here for the boys." I nodded and gathered their things helping her get then into the car. "Y'know we might just be having another one soon." Jisu said excitedly holding her tummy.

"I don't care Jisu. Just take them and leave."

"Hey are you ok?"

"I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine."

"Y'know you guys could always adopt." She offered, closing the trunk but I shook my head.

"Its not that Garou has a problem, its just that he doesn't want them since he's 'too busy'. Hell we don't even do it that often because of that very same excuse."

"You should zip it and quick.." She said pointing behind me.

"He's right behind me isn't he?"

"And he's got the kids quite comfortably in his arms."I groaned and  turned quickly kiss the children's heads before going back in to the house. Completely ignoring the unidentifiable look on my lover's face. Once that was through and my sister was gone, I heard the front door close.

"You're seriously being an ass right now." He said walking Into the room, not bothering to turn on the light.

"Yeah how? You stole my only company away from me. All I did was say that I don't know you very well."

"What do you mean you're only company I come home pretty much everyday."

"Then you tell me about your day and go to sleep."

"What is wrong with that?"

"Garou have you looked in the mirror? You're hot and you sleep in the same bed with me. Think about that." He tilted his head with a curious look masking his sharp features.

"Sex, that's what I'm talking about."

"Oh."

"Yeah." The room faded into an awkward silence and I played with my fingers nervously. Until he spoke again

"But if we have a kid we couldn't do it that often anyways." I didn't answer and flinched when he tilted my chin up to him.

"You seriously want one don't you?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Then we'll start tomorrow when I get home." I smiled and kissed him softly.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry for what I said earlier."

"Mhm, strip."

"Wait what?" My eyes widened at his words.

"I said strip. Don't think I forgot what you said earlier, you need more discipline than any kid I've met."

"But-" He shut me up by taking off his shirt and pushing me onto the bed so that he could pull me into hungry kiss.

"Fine, I'll do it for you. " he mumbled deeply, moving to my neck as he said so.