♠Yashiro Isana♠ Jealous pt. 1

I'll probs make a part two since there's not too much Shiro x reader action.

But damn.....talk about mass production. I've puplished like two fanfictions per day for almost three days straight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Look at him just letting her hug his arm while I'm stuck back here, freezing my butt off in this stupid fall weather.' I huffed at the white haired man who was currently walking with Neko at his side.

They looked so unbelievably cute in the fall weather with their light laughter and the leaves gently falling on their heads. It was almost as if they we're a fairy tale couple.

And that was my problem. I barely got to spend any time with Shiro and whenever I managed to make the time, that cat was always involved. Not once in the few months we'd been dating, did I get a sliver of his attention and that hurt, a lot.

So last week, I finally decided to say something and he picked today for us to happily be alone in the city park.  However Miss Steal Yo' Man over there figured out, then invited herself as girl number two.

A sigh left my lips and I decided to let the two continue on while I just sat on a random park bench.

"(Y/n)?" My sad (e/c) eyes slowly drew away from my boyfriend to gaze up at Kuro who stood next to me.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"Since when do you 'talk'?"

"You're clearly upset about the situation." I stared incredulously at the noirette but soon looked away, signaling for him to take a seat.

"Why can't I be like that with him? He seems so happy with her."

"It may seem that way but I'm certain he'd prefer to spend his time with you."

"How would he know? After all, it's not like we've gotten a single moment to actually learn about each other. For all I know, I'm just another friend." I whimpered at the thought and pulled up the hood of my black jacket as I began to stand.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home to eat sherbert and cry over romantic comedies like a good cliché girlfriend." Instantly Kuro shot up and delicately pulled my face to meet his cold glare.

"He's not the best but I can assure you he wouldn't ask a woman out just to leave her behind. Especially if it's the one he refuses to shut up about." With that, the tall man walked away to catch up to his friends.

"Did he just say 'shut up'?" I mummered, oblivious to the white haired man calling after me as I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, I unlocked the door to my apartment only to be met with the sight of Shiro asleep on my couch. His body was cutely curled up against him while his mouth slightly hung open. Seeing this, I frantically began searching the house for Neko, terrified that she might have gotten into my room.

"She's not here, I promise." Mumbled a tired voice from behind me. My worried gaze darted to Shiro as he stood up to look at me with sleepy eyes and messy hair. "I haven't heard from you for awhile. Could you say something?"

My heart clenched at his close eyed smile and I quickly embraced the man allowing him to wrap his arms around me and gently kiss my head.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, (y/n)."

"It's fine."

"No, it's not but I know just where to take you." I tilted my head upwards in confusion making Shiro chuckle and place a small kiss on my lips. 

"Remember that café that's right across from the park?"

"Yeah?!"

"Let's go there."