≈Rengoku Kyujuro≈ Always.

Spoiler alert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, I'm so close." (Y/n) flung her arms around Rengoku's neck arching her back so that they were plastered together.

The man atop her struggled to keep composure. He was desperate to see her face when she let go. Tomorrow he had a mission regarding a demon and a train. It seemed like a simple enough mission but survival was always uncertain.

He wanted to make sure that if he weren't to come back, at least he could look back at this moment in his last.

"Kyojuro!" Her melodic voice ripped him back to reality.

"I've got you, (y/n)." He rasped sweetly. "I'll take care of you."

Succumbing to his taunts, she closed her eyes and gave him one more kiss before climaxing to her fullest. Her lover followed soon after with even more intensity.

It didn't take long to come down from his high, and when he did, Rengoku gave her his signature smile. (Y/n) smiled back and pushed his long yellow and red hair behind his ear.

"You're such a mess."

"You are too." He laughed pulling out and moving to sit next to her. When she went to curl up, he saw her grimace causing his smile to falter. "Are you ok?"

"I stink."

"I'll go start a bath." He stated. Heroically leaving the bed and going into the hotel's bathroom. Usually, they would have done this at their place but (y/n) wanted to see him off in the morning.

Said woman let out a faint chuckle. Unlike Uzui's wives, she was unbelievably weak. She couldn't fight, she got sick too easily and there was also the issue of her period leaving her immobilized for at least one week every month.

Honestly, she wasn't anywhere near suitable to touch Rengoku nevermind love him, yet here she was. Absorbing all the affection he had to offer and returning it however she could.

Just when she went to call him, her body was pulled from the bed and cradled within two strong arms.

"I can walk."

"I know."

"Then why are you carrying me?"

"You're weak, I have to take care of you." She huffed at this but her lover continued on. "Don't worry though, I like you a lot. So it's not a sense of duty."

Her body felt warm as he lowered her into the water. There were no bath bubbles or anything like that however, there was something that made the bathe better than anything else.

Him. After making sure that she was comfortable, Rengoku slid in behind her. She leaned into his bare chest, smiling at the warmth that enveloped her.

"Is it good?"  He mumbled, taking the soap and rag from beside them to begin washing her up.

"Yeah." The woman turned around so that she could face him causing some of the water to spill from the tub. Neither person cared. "But...I like seeing you better."

(Y/n) could have sworn she saw his eyes flash with something special before he pulled her into a kiss that only he could give. It was warm, protective and excited, just like him.

Perfection was the only word they could use to describe this moment however they would soon find that things wouldn't always be this way.

The next day Rengoku found himself dead and (y/n), stricken with grief soon followed after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok but his death seriously messed with me. Like I had another character who's death had me screwed but Rengoku's was bad, man.

Like every time I see a picture of him I legit start tearing up. I mean I just don't get it. Why would you kill such a pure soul?!  He was a precious child, I swear.

Like I'm sick of anime pulling this crap man 😑

Ok, I'm done.