♠Cross Marian♠Valentines

Who wouldn't love this guy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared boredly out my window as couples exchanged kisses and roses, happy to be in love on this dreaded day. A scoff left my lips at the thought of such emotions while I took a delicate sip of my (f/t) tea. 

"Being alone is so much better than having someone's dirty mouth germs all over me." I sighed enjoying the warmth of the fireplace. Not long after I said this, there was a knock on my door making me groan.

"No, I do not want your stupid Valentine cookies."

"I never knew that grown men sold Valentine cookies." I subconsciously rolled my eyes at Cross's sarcasm,  opening the door for him. 

"Since when do you visit me anymore?"

"You missed me?" He hummed stepping in to take my seat next to the fireplace. I glared at him disdainfully

"Even if I did, that wouldn't mean a thing to someone like you." The Exorcist chuckled at my comment as he took off his odd white mask.

"How have things been?"

"Normal."

"Have you made any new friends?"

"No."

"Any recent men I should know about?  Maybe, someone, you're just interested in." My eyes flickered with irritation and I finally snapped.

"Why the hell would I try love again after what you put me through?"

"You knew what and who I am, (y/n). The beginning of our relationship was strictly built on lust."

"You're the most disgusting mistake I've ever made in my life." Cross got up and slowly stalked towards me until I was trapped against the wall with his hands firmly set on either side of my head. His scarlet eyes bore deep into mine as he spoke.

"Don't call me a mistake when you accepted everything I had to give."

"But I accepted everything out of love while you only gave in lust." I looked to the ground to hide my face with my hair. "Why are you even here, Cross?"

"I left something."

"If it's the necklace you gave me, you can find it in its box." I huffed turning away from his enchanting eyes.

"You didn't like it?"

"I did but what reason do I have to wear bad memories?" My chin was gently tilted upwards as the red-haired man leaned a little closer.

"Did I make you happy?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Answer." The sound of his deep voice sent shivers up my spine but I refused to let it do anything more and complied to his command, saying

"Yes, Cross. When I was trapped in your illusion of intimacy, I was very much happy." A low hum of contempt echoed from within his chest making me raise a brow in confusion.

Of course Cross didn't care and gently pulled my sleeve down to reveal a little scar that he'd left on my body during one of our many lustful rendezvous.

"Of all the places on your body, this is my favorite spot." I shivered at his unusually soft touch. 

"Don't talk to me like one of your sluts."

"I've never marked another woman, (y/n). Does that not show loyalty?"

"I refuse to do this again with you. I'm sick of being manipulated so that you can keep your dick wet." A small whimper left me and I leaned into his chest to muffle it.

"I'm not here to manipulate you."

"So you came back because you suddenly learned to love me like in the plays?" A mocking laugh left my lips before I pulled away and pushed him back. "Get out Marian. You're not worth my time."

"You're lying to yourself. I am worth everything to you."

"You really think my standards are so low that a piece of trash like you could be worth my all? Come back when you gain some common sense." My voice was clipped and my glare was cold.

Seeing that I wouldn't succumb so easily, the Ginger sighed, yanking me back to his chest by the arm. Even though I struggled, his grip was so strong it left me helpless in his embrace.

"Would you really be happy if I-(y/n)?" I sniffled against his chest muzzling closer into his black and white cloak.

"I hate you. I hate you so much." His hand went to the back of my head as he stroked my hair.

"I...miss you" The words sounded foreign as the came from his lips almost as if he'd never said them before and could feel my resolve shatter. A loud cry left my lips while I gripped his cloak tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~

I may not have known when I fell asleep but from what I could tell while I was out he managed to find the necklace he'd gotten me and left. Making sure to gift me with his many statements of debt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me that's who bish. Honestly, I genuinely hate this dude. Now don't get me wrong he is definitely hot but he's a complete ass