Chapter 22 System reward

The system's voice continued, "Mission character Arachne's soul form is confirmed to be alive. The novice trial mission 'My Cozy Little Building' in the replica world has been successfully cleared.

Unlocking the plane world 'Haven of the Remnant Sun', and the player's exclusive character Sky Rebel in the plane world 'Haven of the Remnant Sun' is now being synchronized with the character information in the corresponding replica world.

Rewards include: 150 units of 'Haven of the Remnant Sun' exclusive Plane Essence and an equivalent amount of Universal Plane Essence.

Additionally, 50 units of 'Haven of the Remnant Sun' exclusive Plane Rule Fragments and 50 units of Universal Plane Rule Fragments are awarded.

As a reward, the player receives Aethercross World's universal currency, amounting to 5000 Aethercoin.

Significantly, as the first to complete the special novice trial mission 'My Cozy Little Building', the World Essence reward is doubled. Congratulations, the player secures an additional 150 units of 'Haven of the Remnant Sun' exclusive Plane Essence and a matching amount of Universal Plane Essence.

Likewise, being the first to master the special novice trial mission 'My Cozy Little Building', the Plane Rule rewards are also doubled. Applause for the player, who gains an extra 50 units of 'Haven of the Remnant Sun' exclusive Plane Rule and 50 units of Universal Plane Rule.

Moreover, as the pioneer in conquering the special novice trial mission 'My Cozy Little Building', the universal currency reward is magnified. Kudos to the player for obtaining an additional 5000 Aethercoin.

In assessing the completion rate for the player who first cleared the special novice trial mission 'My Cozy Little Building', it was found that: Mission character Arachne's soul form is alive, the player vanquished the enemy faction's pivotal figure, the Swarm Overlord, eradicated the enemy faction's key Mutated Beetle forces, annihilated the enemy faction's crucial Mutated Ant Swarm, and the player's actions directly caused the enemy faction to abandon the siege, leading to the end of the war.

Assessment concluded, the player's completion rate is impeccable.

The player is rewarded with a unique soul-bound item, the Dream Silver Coin. The player can explore its properties and functions in the inventory upon returning to Aethercross World."

A silver coin emitting a strange glow appeared in Sky's hand, radiating a mysterious aura that seemed to blur the lines between reality and fantasy.

The coin suddenly burst into light, enveloping Raimondo's remains. Gradually, Raimondo faded into translucence and eventually into a phantom, before being absorbed into the coin.

The coin began a gradual ascent, transforming into a stream of silver light that merged with Sky.

"The rookie trial mission is concluded. The player may opt to exit the replica realm immediately or choose to depart after an hour." The system's final announcement resounded.

Choices emerged in Sky's mind: to depart the current replica realm instantly? Yes? No?

After a brief contemplation, Sky selected "Yes" in his mind.

The world around Sky suddenly became rigid, breaking into fragments like a shattered glass mirror.

In an instant, Sky reappeared in the vast emptiness, surrounded by a canvas of twinkling stars. In the distance, a magnificent nebula danced slowly, following a mysterious cosmic rhythm.

The system's voice resonated through the void, announcing a fatal error in the trial realm 'My Cozy Cottage': 'Character Arachne has been removed, leading to a realm reset failure.